• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] discraft glow

gianetics

Birdie Member
just got a glow nuke and glow buzzz in the mail today! i noticed on the nuke that is has a very flat top. my esp is domey, the elite z has a small dome and the glow is completely flat top. the glow buzzz looks identical to my flx buzzz.
any experience on how they fly and beat in. i want to throw the nuke right now.

Glo Buzzz is my favorite. Mine is a tad more overstable than my CryZtals, so it's a true Elite Z plastic, but it just feels so good to throw.

I was tossing all my Buzzzes today and I consistently hit 300ft with the Glo (a milestone for me), and it felt so smooth.

So be careful, it might replace all your others, lol.

Glow Buzzz is sweet and is decently overstable when brand new. It takes a bit to beat in but is VERY consistent in flight. I wish Discraft would produce more glows in different molds and plastics. Their competition is slammin em'!! Gateway has a good grasp on glows and Innova is just blowin every other company out of the water... GO GLOWS!!!

i carry a glow buzzz and an flx buzzz, the glow is SLIGHTLY more over stable. my flx seems to be just a hair understable, and the glow is perfectly straight.

i carry a glow buzzz and an flx buzzz, the glow is SLIGHTLY more over stable. my flx seems to be just a hair understable, and the glow is perfectly straight.

Same for me......I throw my glow Buzzz alot and use the flx when I need to turn one over.

Glow Z Buzzz has a LOT more fade than my ESP. Which isn't always the best... Still a great disc but it's not as versatile as the ESP. IMO..

Latest posts