• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Discraft Nuke Up For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I have a 166 Nuke that I will trade for a 168-170 Star Wraith. Let me know what you got.

What color/condition on the Nuke? Regular ESP, First Run, Memorial, Sunshine State?

yeah stick with star wraiths or katanas....some people can use them quite well but they require a perfect release so not very forgiving.....i know i guy that is awesome with it but he is the only person i know with that kind of perfect flick throw.

I guess I will stick with the Star Wraith. I have a Pro Katana, but my Star Wraith will out fly it.

I guess I will stick with the Star Wraith. I have a Pro Katana, but my Star Wraith will out fly it.

if the Wraith is still outflying the Katana then you are going to want to stick with slower speed discs for now.

try a lighter weight Pro Destroyer if you really want something faster

I have another nuke I'll trade! Oh wait you are getting rid of those. They are hard to throw my destroyer out flies an is way more consistant. Grooves are garbae I have one of those to get rid of too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts