• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Phantom Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjskier

Double Eagle Member
I am looking to buy or trade for a Discraft Phantom Lite, any color, any weight, it just has to have the stock stamp. Have lots I could trade, but would prefer to just buy one. I know its a rare disc, but someone here has to have one.

great condition. no name on the back. its only slightly dirty but im gonna clean it up

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo8.jpg

sweet, pm sent.

Can anyone vouch for you as a good traded/seller?

Last edited:
unfortunately not. im just a man that loves the game. found it at hollywoods disc golf course in holly michigan. i new it was rare because of the look at that id never really heard of the disc so i looked it up and your wanted post popped up after i found out the extent of its rarity. anyhow, im a legit guy just in love with the game! and btw that disc looks in that good of condition and i havent even cleaned it up yet. so make an offer if you'd like and we'll go from there

Anyone here have one with a realistic price? I know for a fact no one in the world would pay over $30 for a brand new one, lol.

Bogey Member

Re: phantom lite
i have only seen two new ones which of course makes it a lot more expensive. one was going for $85.00 and the other $151.00 so for 15-18 dollars id rather just keep it. given its used but in great condition, just seems a little outrageous to get rid of such a rare disc for such a little price. its here if it means more to you"

They would never go for that much, even if it was kept in a bag. My opinion is run away from that.
I have one that is a 7/10 I'll let you have for $18 shipped. It looks just like the one pictured in this thread, has a name and number on the back (friend of mine who stopped playing disc golf, imo it was because he threw Phantom Lites ;) ).

They would never go for that much, even if it was kept in a bag. My opinion is run away from that.
I have one that is a 7/10 I'll let you have for $18 shipped. It looks just like the one pictured in this thread, has a name and number on the back (friend of mine who stopped playing disc golf, imo it was because he threw Phantom Lites ;) ).

Could I get a pic of her? I think I want it.

This is it.

Attachments

• Phantom lite 1.jpg
    Phantom lite 1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Phantom lite 2.jpg
    Phantom lite 2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 62
If you ever want a discraft duece let me know. I here its the same mold. I have one thats a 8/10 no ink daglo with gold stamp I would sell for 11 dollars shipped. Long shot I know but just offering.

actually wanted about 30 for it. so if thats unrealistic then i dont know what to tell you. way to try to put someone on blast. youre ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts