• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Punisher's big brother?

JFibeZZZ

Birdie Member
Looking for the big brother to the Punisher if it exists. Looking to stick with Discraft but will no doubt listen to all replies. Punisher flies dead straight 350' out before it has a small fade for me (RHBH). Looking to find something that will move slightly left the entire flight and finish roughly 15 to 20 feet left of my Punisher on a similar drive. Thanks in advance!!

You might try a Nuke, especially in Ti. Those tend to be long and overstable.

If you really want to get out of control with overstability, try a Nuke OS. That thing will finish WAAAYY left.

Just get a Force. Or an Enforcer, if you're not stuck on Discraft. Either one should start out quite a bit more overstable than a Punisher, but beat into a nicely overstable complement.

Also, FWIW, a Punisher has a rim width of approximately .833", according to my calipers. Enforcers measure in at .850", same as a Wraith. The Forces I've had varied just a little, but were generally ~.900". Enforcer would be closer on hand-feel.

I've no experience with a Kong, but that might be another option.

I'll test a bio enforcer next to a punisher and see what happens. Thanks!