• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Titanium Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm guessing it's a plastic blend, a titanium coating on a basket would be pretty cool looking. Depending on the type of titanium coating used you get a number of different looking results including a rainbow color shift effect that would be neat.

Its there new ball golf driver. I had very close ppl to discraft tell me this.

Not what I expected, but Innova has been very swift and straightforward about answering my questions online. Discraft has not replied at all to anything I've asked.

This plastic is a lot like the lat64 gold line. A touring pro that went to the discraft factory was telling a buddy of mine all about it. Get ready for the sexiest buzzes of your life.

Get ready for the sexiest buzzes of your life.

That always comes across very weird to me. I don't want to know what you guys do with your discs, just know I am terrified to buy anything from the market because I can only imagine...

That always comes across very weird to me. I don't want to know what you guys do with your discs, just know I am terrified to buy anything from the market because I can only imagine...

Very ironic coming from someone with the handle "Stud Muffin"...:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.