• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Zepplin (2011 Ace Race)

I don't know why there's so much hate for the disc or the name. Personally I like both. Never enjoyed the "Banger" or "Stalker" names, and I'd rather see objects. The Buzzz is an exception to that, but maybe because it's not a bad sound? "Banger" doesn't have the most positive connotation to me.

Quite a few people I know have it in their bag, but doubtful it will ever hit mine. Just never got used to it's size. Great disc for just tossing around though

it's a decent approach disc, i'd put it in my bag before i'd put a buzzz back in.

I hated this disc. This statement just shows how far apart people are sometimes when it comes to different discs. Everytime I have seen somoeone actually take the disc out to throw a shot in a non-ace race setting I want to go over and take it from their hands.

I didn't say it was a better disc, I just said I'd put it in my bag before I put the Buzzz in. The Buzzz doesn't come close for me in comparison to my MD2, the Zeppelin is a pretty good approach disc and a lot closer in value to the approach discs in my bag.

MD2 is a good disc. But the Buzzz doesn't require as much effort in my opinion.

But excited about the Zeppelin.

I think its an interesting disc, not sure if it is going into the bag, but I definately want to expeiriment with it some more. I also think they should stick with the bee themed names for their mids.

Zeppelin is the perfect name...

Flies slow and cumbersome...

Is useless in the wind...

Will eventually explode then crash & burn your score...

Zeppelin is the perfect name...

Flies slow and cumbersome...

Is useless in the wind...

Will eventually explode then crash & burn your score...

Good point.

I would still like the name if it wasn't a crappy disc.

MD2 is a good disc. But the Buzzz doesn't require as much effort in my opinion.

But excited about the Zeppelin.

Ever since I switched to Rocs, I can not throw a Buzzz without it flipping. I still keep it in the bag for skips and really big, wide hyzers though. More of a utility disc when compared to the Roc IMO.

:thmbup:

I think the name is pretty good. It's big and floaty, zeppelins are big and floaty.

Yeah, but now people are going to think that you really, really like the 2011 Ace Race disc. :|

Throwing these make me throw buzzzes like crap. I got a few for sale if anyone likes them that much

I have enough putters and I don't think it would take the place of the Comet. For all that I do like the disc and would use it in certain situations when there is no wind.

Finally a name for the disc that everyone has to ask me what it is after I throw it. I love it. I recorded a personal best at a course after putting it in my bag. Also, for the record, I throw the buzzz as well.