• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discs for donation for Haiti orphanage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a regular old frisbee, Star SL, Cyclone, Viper, and a Whippet. They are not the best beginner discs, but you can't beat free :) That's my good deed, now I can come back and play

:hfive:sweet, thanks dude. any discs will make them smile. i will be sure to take lots of pics

I'm sure I've got some I can part with - PM me your address and I'll see about getting them out sometime next week.

Dont forget you can consider my 5 done.

You gonna make a basket or something for them to play with afterwards?

I would chip in a few bucks for a travel type basket...

Solomon, I'll check my stash at home, get back to you w/ a pm next week.

I probably have room for 1-2 more discs in my box so if you want to combine forces we can do that.

i know, i was just saying what i have recieved as of yet. as far as the basket i was going to use some spray paint on a tree or something. i do like the basket idea though. i will have to look into that:hfive:

I probably have room for 1-2 more discs in my box so if you want to combine forces we can do that.

That's cool...I'll pm ya next week for your ship address, or, even better, maybe we can hook up and throw a round or three....

I will likely have a few discs to kick your way. Got a number of DX discs that up for sale/trade and doubt they will move :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts