• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs you want in Unavailable Plastics

I would love to see the Champ Cobra go back into production.
I know they are available, but I'm not gonna pay the asking prices, simply because I can't afford them :\

I like the Gazelle ideas - make mine in Pro or Star in 150 weight.
ESP Comet, natch.
Star or gummy Champ Wizard.

As long as we are making requests, how about a 150 River, any plastic. :thmbup:

If someone is giving out imaginary discs, can I get a few heavier than current production Opto Line Swift Foxes. I'll take piles of 175s and 168s.

I'd love a couple Cryztal FLX Scorpions as well.

And then realistically, if they could start making the ESP Cyclones in 150s I'd appreciate it.

TL in Pro plastic, OOP
Cheetah in Pro or Star plastic
Ringer is ESP

Future Possibilities would be;
Star Viper
CryZtal Hornet
Star Gazelle
XG Wraith
XG Katana

Non-Possibilities;
CryZtal Core
CryZtal Cro
Star XL
Star Challanger

Yes, I have thought of this one quite often

I would love to see a XG Wraith

I would as well like to see Cryztal Nukes and Forces more widely available at tournaments so I do not have to pay 25-30 dollars on Ebay. Like everyone, money has become tighter and tighter recently, I can no longer click purchase as easily as I did last year.

I would love to see a translucent rubber material from Vibram. Even if it could only be a milky clear material that would be awesome.

I would love to see Innova Champion plastic to have the same durability as Discraft's Z or Lat's Optos. For whatever reason my Champion discs are easily scraped up.

For the fun of it I would like to see Drones in Cryztal, but I fear the beating they could take would knock some of their stability out of them. I really like th lines I can get out of my FLX and Z Drones.

And strictly for the fun of it because it would be impossible, how about a Champion, Z, Opto, Etc Epic? I bet this disc could really shine in higher end plastic. I know people like to tune their Epics but I bet in higher end plastics you could get more unique lines, more glide, and better grip.

I'd love to throw a Pro Eagle-X. Or maybe a Gazelle in KC Pro (same as KC Rocs).

Pro Eagle would be awesome!

I also wouldnt mind a Pro or even DX River so I would have a cheap version of it when water came into play.

At the same time, a GL Teebird would be sweet.

There were a limited number of EchoStar Banshees ran in 2010. All were 150g-160g, Last time I checked herodiscs still had a few.

I also would like to see a Star banshee (>160) regularly available.

Latest posts