• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discstore backpack bag

The lightweight tourney bag is a super steal at $19.95 if one does no have a good field thowers / backups and alternatives bag in their vehicle.

Last edited:
The Backpack looks like a mash up of a bag that has top putter pockets and the Dynamic Discs Trooper Bag. About the same price too, though the Disc Store Backpack holds more then the Dynamic Discs Trooper Bag.

Anyone have experience with the Discstore Backpack? Really curious by the $35 price going on right now. It seems it only has one putter pouch, not on the top, and can only fit 1 putter, which would be a deal breaker for me. I think I'll end up pulling the trig on the trooper instead, but would love to hear feedback.

Anyone have experience with the Discstore Backpack? Really curious by the $35 price going on right now. It seems it only has one putter pouch, not on the top, and can only fit 1 putter, which would be a deal breaker for me. I think I'll end up pulling the trig on the trooper instead, but would love to hear feedback.

I have not used This bag. NOR have I seen one in person. The Discstore backpack has two bottle holders and has 5 rubber feet as the Trooper has no bottom protection. Discstore Backpack has 2 different spots to put a putter one being on the flap itself. I do not like how the bottle holders do not have a hole in the bottom like most of the other disc golf bags and they look like pockets more then anything. I do like that this Discstore bag has more Storage then the Trooper in those two side pockets. It seems the Discstore Backpack Bag can hold more then the Trooper anyhow with 22 in the main part with two places to put putters.

Last edited:
Over 5 min post limit.

Make sure you buy the bag in the part that only sells the Backpack or you end up paying full price for the bag. Oh it does have top Putter Storage as well.

Last edited:
okay thx great story

That person BertBlyleven Did not even look at the bag that well or he or she would have realized the bag had features that are in the pictures and descrtiption. I would get the black as the gray one looks a bit boring and the black with red zippers is kind of cool, My first bag a small beginner shoulder bag was all black except for the logo. I just wish they had gray with sky blue Zippers for the Disc Store Bag Oh well at that price I would not complain. Unless they were describing the Tournament Bag which it sounds like he or she was not doing that.

I already have a bag and I wish I had waited 2 good cheaper bags came out, the Disc Store one on sale and then the Dynamic Discs Trooper at $38. The bag I got was a Vertex Angler Backpack I modified for Disc Golf. I would have went at the time with SuperHero Pack H2O model from Innova but the one I found and got had a built in seat for $75 if you added a $10 soft stroller bottle holder to have a second bottle holder then the dry sack I use as a the other bottle holder. I find the seat on the bag I have very useful and have used many times when on the course, once to wait for the mowers to finish in the area of where I wanted to play, siting on the seat on a concrete tee pad. I now have a backpack bag for disc golf for under $100 including modifications so a $65 bag with a $10 extra bottle holder.

Last edited: