• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Dishwasher safe?

Discs should hold up in the dishwasher - - I nuked my nuke for over two minutes in the microwave (for fun) and it flies just the same, even with a huge heat blister bubble on the wing of it. They can withstand the dishwasher!

My wife put my soft magnet in the dishwaser a year or two ago to try and clean it for me ... I threw the blob of plastic in the trashcan the next morning.

I was in my backyard drinking beer and practicing my putts when I managed to catch all the grass in half my street on fire. After the fire department put out the blaze my magnet was covered in fire suppressing foam but was otherwise unharmed. So my wife was trying to be nice and clean it for me.

I was in my backyard drinking beer and practicing my putts when I managed to catch all the grass in half my street on fire. After the fire department put out the blaze my magnet was covered in fire suppressing foam but was otherwise unharmed. So my wife was trying to be nice and clean it for me.

Sorry I should have qouted the OP, my snark was not directed at you.

But wow, when you think about the life of that putter. I'd say it went out James Dean style. Poor guy, survived a fire just to be murdered by the dishwater. Not that I was ever gonna put one in there... but now I'm really not. You were holding out a really sweet back story.

Better question: Why is it necessary to put your discs in the dishwasher?

I understand cleaning yours discs after a round, especially if you land in the creeks a lot. But wouldn't regular old dish soap and a sponge work for sanitizing a disc?

This.

Eefman, been meaning to ask... uh, what's with the avatar man?

if you feel its necissary it should survive, but you should keep it on the top shelf and it may change shape. but it'll survive.

now i want to try this with some of my beat to Sh** discs/groove

I really wanna go home and try this. Groove is definitely going in the dishwasher.

that is AWESOME!

i've never accidently set a lawn on fire

adding this to my bucket list of future mishaps

Are you eating out of your discs?

Maybe... :\

Innova Disc Golf Cookware Sets

kitchen-basics-7-piece-stainless-steel-cookware-set

(Sorry for the thread resurrection, just seemed an appropriate place to add this.)

Latest posts