• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance videos

pask2155

Eagle Member
I have looked but no luck... Did they record the distance comp at worlds this year? If so where can I watch it?

Or does anyone else know of any good max d vids. Can you post them?

I'm too tired to look but there's the Discmania Deep In The Game series that has one episode of ripping it and the current world record is on Youtube. There are others like earlier worlds distance competitions and USDGC distance showcase and a couple of Discraft videos of long throwing technique.

Yeah I have seen those. I was wondering if there was an official pdga one that was ever recorded. You would think there would be...???

I don't know if they've released whole distance competitions maybe they should do just that. The world record is Innova territory on their site:
http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/492-david-wiggins-jr-sets-new-distance-record-with-blizzard-champion-boss.html

This promo set turned into an unofficial distance event when the guys got excited so you can imagine how loose they were when they started the competition at the Finnish Open 2010 the next day :)

I imagine you have seen the dual angle slow motion videos of Avery Jenkins on Youtube channels mfranssila and "Seven Drives With Avery Jenkins" on lcgm8.