• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have your own basket?

Do you have your own basket?

• Total voters

its_nick

I'm curious to know how many of us have baskets so thought I would start a poll! Please explain why or why not, etc..

Gotta have at least one basket for putting around the backyard.

Buy one, build one, steal one....wait, don't steal one.

I built mine with an old tractor wheel and wheel borrow. It's sweet.

best investment into my game ever, better than any disc, bag whatever. get one if you have the means you will never regret it. One in the yard and one portable.

Has made my putting tremendously better in about a year. If you have the money, this is a very smart investment.

Ive got one set up in the back yard. I putt on it whenever I get a chance. It has greatly improved my confidence. I got mine on the cheap but it was still the best disc golf related investment ive made.

best investment into my game ever, better than any disc, bag whatever.

Agree 100%. I've had a Mach Lite for about a year now. I haven't missed any stupid putts during a round for a long time. Always seem to make at least one long putt per round. It's nice to be able to practice to the point where any 30' or less putts are a gimme.

Built one liked it so much I bought one now I need 7 more for that 9 hole course in my backyard

I have two baskets I keep about 150' apart in my back yard.

My Mach III is in the back corner behind some trees.

222153_1858668258700_1000687171_32154451_4393132_n.jpg

My discatcher I move around the other end of the yard.

Discatcher4.jpg

I practice my upshots and putting in the morning before work.

I've got a Discatcher Sport in the backyard, that I originally bought for my wife to use at school. That hasn't happened yet, which is good for me!

Also have a Traveler in the basement, which we never use. Occasionally (never) take it out to a field, or to warm up before a tourney.

Earned a Ching Chainmaster with a tournament win a few years back. Still don't have a yard in which to put it.

My lady got me a discatcher for my 30th earlier this year. She's pretty cool.

Two mach lites for me, it's great to be able to practice putting and upshots and even set up some shorter holes near home when I don't have the time or energy to drive 30+ minutes to a course.

Latest posts