• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you nickname your plastic?

i got the 'Poth-bird. other than that, all mine are simply known by the names their Maker gave them.

I do not nickname my discs. Once I do that I will become far too attached to them.

My first JLS was in CE plastic, it's nickname was C-jills.
I bought another CE JLS from Ebay, it's nickname was E-jills.
Then I got a blue JLS in Q (CE) plastic, it's nickname was blu-jills.
I had a dx Stingray that I called Steve Irwin.

My wifes gremlin is named Grimmy and she has a champ Leopard named Courtney because Courtney McCoy gave it to her and it still has her name on it.

I have a yellow banger that i call the banana banger. Then my brother has a green one that is the ripe banana banger

I've got a lightning #2 driver I call the missile. I know, lightning ha ha. Also an old beat in DX T-Bird I call the struggler, but almost all get called Billy Billy Billy at least once... of course.

My first JLS was in CE plastic, it's nickname was C-jills.
I bought another CE JLS from Ebay, it's nickname was E-jills.
Then I got a blue JLS in Q (CE) plastic, it's nickname was blu-jills.
I had a dx Stingray that I called Steve Irwin.

Just call it Puss Stomach, or did he get stung in the chest? Those stingrays must pack a punch as far as venom goes. You know after all of the snake bites that he could handle getting stung or bitten way more than 99% of the people on the planet. Poor Steve, but nothing is sacred in comedy.:)

Just call it Puss Stomach, or did he get stung in the chest? Those stingrays must pack a punch as far as venom goes. You know after all of the snake bites that he could handle getting stung or bitten way more than 99% of the people on the planet. Poor Steve, but nothing is sacred in comedy.:)

He died because he pulled the tail out of his chest and bled out. There's speculation that he could've survived if he'd kept the ray attached and gotten medical attention.

Last words..."That's not a bahhhb, THIS is a bahhhb" as he pulls out the barb and his johnson in one stroke.

I've got a couple that are nicknamed based upon the ink, such as F.W. and Danny. Others just get some sort of suffix(?) like -ator, -ation, -ey. Usually it's just cursing.

Latest posts