• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you think i should throw it?

cheddapig

Par Member
hey guys i just got a brand new CFR champian Cro in the mail today... when i ordered it i had lost my first run star cro over a barb wire fence... but since then ive gotten it back... now i know there getting rare im jst wondering if i should keep it unthrown and hold on to it till its worth something, or just put it in my bag and retire my first run... not sure what im trying to do... man it feels sweet though

Even if they become rare, the disc isn't popular. Cros, Skeeters, Kites, Makos, Goblins, Darts...just throw them. The only reason there are valuable Spiders is becasue they are CE. If it's and Innova Mid and not a Roc, don't hold your breath waiting for it to be worth anything.

Throw it. Even if it were worth something what would it be? $50?? Who cares. I'll take a bunch of good rounds with a disc that helps me over $50 anytime. Once again,

THROW IT

I would throw it in practice but only keep one in the bag that way when one gets lost you have a replacement ready. I had this same problem when I got my champ gator, I know just keep the dx around in case water is in play on a course ill take them both.