• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Do you throw wizards? Describe the ones you have in your bag.

Indeed. I have Wizards in all plastics and softness but I am currently carrying my...

Black Soft Wizards 174g
-Would Cell them 8/10 in Softness scale you posted
-Nice Stiff Feel
-Very Grippy/Chalky Feel
(I've never understood tooling where exactly am I looking at to see this on the disc?)

I have like 40 wizards. It would be too much work to say what all of them are. Sadly they are all either too beat, or from the newest(crap) run, so I do not own a nice overstable wizard in any of those 40.

If anyone has an organic one stamped like the black one in this pic I will trade or buy it from you.

p2210366.jpg

I carry five wizards in my bag but have many more.
Currently im carrying:
2 175g organics like the black one pictured here but in a grey/blue color.(main putters)
1 soft 175g for driving and approaches
1 blue evo hpp slightly gummy for driving and stable approaches or wind.
1 black DD stamped 175g SSS for approaches that stick. Not to flexible but has a great feel to it and stays where it land, usually.

I have three in the bag.

One "cape" stamp big circle tool that was my main putter since I switched to wizards 7-8 years ago. Its on the softer side of the softs (5or6 on softness scale, before SS were being made). Now it gets used as my anny approach or long jump putts. Second one is a recent tooled soft with a sunken top. It's about a 6 or7 on the softness scale and used strictly for putting. Last one is a new tooled stiff soft (an 8). It is my overstable to straight approach disc.

I have 9 wizards total:

2 x SS Wizard (in the bag; primary and backup putter)
1 x Org Wizard (in the bag; approaches)
2 x SS Wizard (in the emergency disc bin I bring along to tournaments)
3 x SS Wizard (in the putter stack for backyard practice)
1 x Soft Wizard (in the putter stack for backyard practice)

Right now in the bag:
2 SSS black that are chalky but not too floppy for putting
1 SSS pink like the above for approaches and wet day driving
1 S yellow, beat to hell and great for turnover
1 S blue, just getting seasoned to be a nice straight flyer
1 Evo, blue, nice and overstable

Backups:
3 SSS white
2 S red
3 Evo Blue
1 M brown
1 Organic, blue and really soft
1 Organic, dark green and really firm

I've also got an S, a SSS and two Evos retired for aces, and Ashleigh has two SS in her bag.

Proto organic softs. The organic SS during cold months, which is only about 2 weeks

Latest posts