• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you use accordian dividers or no?

Accordian Dividers or No?

• I use 'em.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Nah, waste of space and weight.

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • I only carry my Polecat.

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
I have 3 accordian disc dividers in my Competition bag, with 16 discs stuffed in there.
Do you use the accordian dividers or just rub em up against each other to save space?

Last edited:
i only carry like 5 discs cuz i dont use a bag, so i just voted "i just carry my polecat" but it should say "i carry 3 wraiths and a putter"

I nearly bought a Polecat the other day just so I could say that I had one.

But on that note, I currently do use my dividers with the 16 discs that I carry. At the same time I think that the dividers rub on the plastic in a way that tends to rub hotstamps off and creates asthetic deficiencies. So, I am tempted to go without.

I'm not picky about what order my discs are in, as long as they all face the same way and are sorted by type (putter, mid, etc.), so I find it easier to get discs in and out of the bag if I can just toss them in between other discs rather than worrying about putting them in a specific slot. I also can carry more discs (or more other stuff) without them in my bag.

lol the 5th is either a boss, a groove, or 1 of my many other discs, but i uasually dont feel like hauling that many around lol

My accordians never need dividing so no, besides, segregation is wrong.

I do. I have my discs color coded and divided from driver - putter.

Organization is my friend. People peg me for lazy and slacker... I promise im not.

I used to be anti and then I realized(i have a 5 and 6 accordian) that it's alot easier to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. I carry 11 discs and if all the slots are full i'm good. Basically makes it super easy to count.

I was really hoping to get a couple with my Competition Bag but am fine with the frame that came with it. I'd rather not have the added weight now that I've filled the bag. I don't think they're a waste, though. If someone gave me some I'd at least try them, but I won't be paying money for them.

haha i need 2 get around 2 buying a bag, but i just paid mnoey for college, so a bag will w8 for another day

Nope, no dividers - fade lite. But I do keep them in order from driver mid putter, and drivers by stability.

I dont use the accordion.....seems a waste of time and mental energy to me. But then again most days my game is a waste of energy and time so perhaps getting organized would be a good thing?

I like having things neat and separated (probably a result of my training) but I don't use the dividers. I guess so far I just haven't noticed a need for them. I carry a Fade Crunch Box and there is a center divider that seems to be enough for me.

Latest posts