• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do You Want a Sponsor?

What Sponsorship Would You Want?

• Innova

Votes: 133 44.8%
  • Discraft

Votes: 84 28.3%
  • Gateway

Votes: 30 10.1%
  • Millenium

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 38 12.8%

• Total voters
i know most would say they would take any sponsorship they could get....but just hypotheticaly speaking, just imagine you one of the best in the world and every company is barking up your tree to get you to sign with them...what brand would you choose? i would imagine i would take anything i could get, but unless it was innova i would be screwed bc 85%of my discs are innova.

you can also choose other if you would choose not to be sponsored at all....

Seeing what Latitude 64 has on their site about Swedish Blondes, I am going to have to go with them. Never thrown one before, but sounds good to me.

I would love to have a Innova sponsorship. I'm getting the Revolution bag here in a few weeks. I know this sounds crazy but I will be playing in the 2010 US World Amateurs next year mark my words.

I went with Millennium. I don't have a single one of their discs in my bag, but I like every one of their discs I've thrown... DGA is the same way.

The reason I don't buy/use discs from some of these manufacturers is that I don't have the time/money to switch to another set of plastic and learn how it flies. But I think Millennium (and DGA for that matter) would be easier to be sponsored by than Innova/Discraft. They have a straightforward line of discs that do everything you need them to, and I think it would simplify the game in a lot of ways to have only 10-20 choices instead of 100+ (counting different plastics as well as molds).

I don't think discgolf should be as complicated as we often make it (I love one-disc rounds and SuperClass). And Millennium and DGA seem to be simple, streamlined versions of the major manufacturers. Discmania would be the same way...

Disclaimer: my current bag is Innova drivers and Rocs, Discraft Buzz and Gateway Wizards.

I would want to start my own disc selling business so I could use my profits to sponsor myself.

I'm going with Lightning b/c I suck anyway, at least I could blame the equipment.

I voted "Other" since I want local sponsors who will pay for a course I want to put in. I could give a rip about someone sponsoring me as a player. :)

I said Innova simply because I like the fact taht they are usually on the cutting edge of technology as far as discs are concerned. At the same time I would much rather be sponsored by a retailer or small disc shop. More personal for who you are promoting and you would get the option of any disc that they sold.

I listed Innova just because that's what I have mostly in my bag...but honestly I would take a sponsorship from Waste Management to throw garbage can lids if it meant free lids and more golf:)

i think innova takes it simply because it is the mostly widely known company and so many people only have access to those discs early in their "playing career"...but i would take anything available

Discraft for me (as long as i could sneak in a de-badged teebird)

In fact, for that matter, if i was really that good i would say in the contract that they have to make me a signature a FLX teebird.

I would also say that i must have an original mini with a signature banger GT for the steering wheel and my signature flx 'teebirds' as spinners......oh and of course there would be a basket mounted to the tow bar.

I throw all Innova cept some Gateway putters... I'd gladly take a sponsorship from Gateway...

Can any sponsored players out there chime in on what kind of deals/goodies they receive from their sponsors?

i picked innova but thats just a pipe dream , i think millennium would be more realistic and i could see replacing my bag with millennium discs . starfire=orion lf teebird = exp leopard =qjls

I voted for Discraft. All of my disc were Innova at first but the last four months I've been buying a bunch of Discraft disc. And I seem to throw them better for some reason? But I would still have to throw my TL and Valk.

i clicked innova then i realized i would rather have discraft. I love innova drivers but discraft everything else.