• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does anyone else have this problem with leopards?

I've stopped buying champ valks. I have no problem with dx or star, only champ. Can't keep them in the bag. And every one I lost, I know exactly where it landed, just can't find it. :wall:

I dont lose anything but champ bosses....i have lost 6 in the last 3 months...

Try this.

I had a bizarre relationship with my first Leopard (150, DX). When I was learning, it never did what I wanted, but it always ended up doing something awesome anyway. Like I would try and throw it straight down the lined fairway, and it would hit the first tree, shoot up in the air, pinball in a bunch of branches in like 400 other trees, fall back down, then start rolling all the way down, hit the pole, and fall right under the basket. This kind of thing happened all the time.

I've since harnessed the power of the Leopard, and it's a staple in the bag.

i lost a pro leopard on its first throw ever. the only leopard ive ever lost.

i've lost two wraiths in the last two months. both to watery graves. both times i was attempting a hyzer spike over a pond and ending up grazing a tree which caused the flight path to alter just enough that the disc splashed.

I have this problem with candy 4x jk pro valks. Ive lost 2 and left 1, very sad as they arent cheap. Im not gonna get anymore cause im tired of losing them

Latest posts