• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does anyone know how many....

How many disc golfers in the D/FW Metroplex

• 0-2000

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2001-3500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3501-6000

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 6001-8500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 8500

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

discodave

...disc golfers there are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? Any info would be great, there's very little in the way of dg info out there. Thanks to everyone for their input.

Yes, there are a bunch actually. Everything is fragmented though. What about Houston? D/FW is about the same size, how many do ya'll have down there?

Yes, there are a bunch actually. Everything is fragmented though. What about Houston? D/FW is about the same size, how many do ya'll have down there?

Your asking the wrong person, but I am sure its well into the thousands.

I certainly don't, but how are you gonna know unless you ask right?

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of demographic studies done every year, someone has to know something about the disc golf population in major cities.

I certainly don't, but how are you gonna know unless you ask right?

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of demographic studies done every year, someone has to know something about the disc golf population in major cities.
Sounds like you have a project.

There are a lot but specifics? There are new courses going in like crazy out there so you know there are a loy of players but how you could get a list I don't know.

Check w/ Parks & Rec. They'll have numbers on how many people visit parks and maybe also how many of those visitors play disc golf.

The key question is why do you need to know? Is it simple curiosity or is there a legitimate reason behind this?

Latest posts