• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does anyone know...

whitechocolate

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Steven Heckathorne (PDGA#18116) from Columbus, Ohio? I bought a disc golf lot and got a disc that belongs/belonged to him. I think he may want this disc back. I would like to get it to him if possible. If you know him, have him contact me through this site or at email at david_durov at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

I thought the PDGA had contact info for their members....

i googled him didnt find a number but i found out he applied to be on the pdga board of directors in 2002 but didnt get on it and hes a decent open player but not a pro.

also while i was looking a found a fantasy dg site (lame) i guess you can pick him.

its amazing what you can find out via the information superhighway! i would have thought it would have been a crapshoot trying to find this guy

i've been trying to find more information about a member on DGCR by the name of sweeper, who agreed to trade discs with me and has not shipped my discs and has eliminated communication with me. I sent the discs already and should have been there days ago, and I haven't been able to get a response from him starting around the time when he was due to recieve the discs I sent him. Tried locating him by way of his name and address, but getting mixed results. I'm not about to call someone who has nothing to do with the whole thing, so trying to be sure i'm getting the right guy. damn cameleons!

I thought the PDGA had contact info for their members....

I second that idea. However they may not readily give out the phone number or address, do to privacy policy. However if you tell them you found a members disc, they may send him a email or a phone call with your contact info.

i've been trying to find more information about a member on DGCR by the name of sweeper, who agreed to trade discs with me and has not shipped my discs and has eliminated communication with me. I sent the discs already and should have been there days ago, and I haven't been able to get a response from him starting around the time when he was due to recieve the discs I sent him. Tried locating him by way of his name and address, but getting mixed results. I'm not about to call someone who has nothing to do with the whole thing, so trying to be sure i'm getting the right guy. damn cameleons!
good luck that looks like one of those names you only see in the trade section and never in the forum. If these people are just gonna come on here and just sell discs i think they should be paying timg some tax , this aint ebay

Steven Heckathorne (PDGA#18116) from Columbus, Ohio? I bought a disc golf lot and got a disc that belongs/belonged to him. I think he may want this disc back. I would like to get it to him if possible. If you know him, have him contact me through this site or at email at david_durov at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

why do you think he wants it back, care to share what disc it was?

Still no luck. Cannot post messages on the Columbus Disc Golf Club board (which he is a part of either). Just want to bump it up to try one last time.

The disc is an SE Leopard this is inked twice (front and back), if you go through that much trouble it's gotta be important. Plus it's in excellent condition. Probably got thrown into a lake and someone found it and sold it to me in the lot.

Have you tyried emailing the forum owner directly and advising them of the lost disc? May just work.

Latest posts