• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does DiscGolf center take forever to ship & recieve?

Hugo

Im about to order from there and was wondering if they take forever

You can elect to get your goodies sooner, but you will have to pay for it.

I've always gotten my stuff (never used anything but their free shipping options) within a week.

The couple of times I ordered from there, I received my discs within 7 days. Playing parcel tag with UPS was the worst part.

I haven't ordered from them in a while, but every one of my orders came quicker than I expected.

I'm trying to remember exactly, but, seems like the last order I made with them came surprisingly fast.

Depends on where you are. I always do free shipping and gotta wait for it to drive cross country (they are located in Florida). Still usually takes about 10 days and its FREE! :)

forever+copy.jpg

they have always shipped asap for me and I always get my stuff in easily 2-3 business days very pleased with them.

I just ordered from them for the 2nd time on Sunday night, I received a shipping confirmation early this morning. So far it seems normal, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Define "forever"....

I never really noticed it taking too long, especially since it's free.

Here's another great store with free shipping and a great selection, PLUS a portion of your payment goes to buying new baskets for South Florida courses (which there are surprisingly few). BOOM!

I live across the country from DGC and I've placed 29 orders with them. When you get 1 disc it will ship parcel post meaning you will get it within 1 week from the ship date(they always ship the same day when you order before a specific time). When you order 2 discs they will ship first class with delivery confirmation and you will get them a day or 2 faster than 1 disc. When you order 3 discs or more it will ship fedex ground, you can use a fedex ground map to find out how long it will take to get to you(usually 3 days max unless you live in alaksa/hawaii or way out in the sticks.)

discgolfstore

free shipping, central location(texas), super fast to every part of the country

:)

Never tried these guys cuz they have a terrible selection. They do have a great site and the free shipping on every order so at least they have that in common with DGC.

They've occasionally gotten to my house as quickly as 2 days after my order. IIRC, they pack & ship the next morning after I order, and since I am so close, their standard shipping typically reaches me 1-2 days after that. To be fair, I live within 3 hours' drive of their shop.

Never tried these guys cuz they have a terrible selection. They do have a great site and the free shipping on every order so at least they have that in common with DGC.

what does discgolfstore not have, that you want

I can make it happen(or try)

I LOVE how DGC is set up, one of the best sites for disc shopping. I've spent enough over the years to get their highest discount, and have always loved the free shipping option.

That said, I can't NOT tell you that I lost an order a month ago that says it was delivered. I was told from DGC that the post office sometimes doesn't leave a note and just takes the package back and waits for you to come find it....Problem is, I just moved here, and a google search pulled up SEVEN post offices equidistant from my home. After checking at a couple, I just let it go.

I'd love to say it doesn't affect how I feel about DGC, but I can't escape it, and if I put in another order, I will be sweating it the whole time between order and arrival, despite the many, many accurate orders before, because I feel like I might as well have just burned the money.

And if I'm COMPLETELY honest, I thought they would've sent me the discs after hearing about the problem. Well into 4 figures spent on the site over a long period of loyal service, and I've been sent replacement discs from other sites regardless of the much lower accrued spend when there were order problems. As an example, I just bought two RFF Wizards from Gateway -- they sent Magics instead.... BUT, once they knew of their mistake, I got to keep the Magics(given to Connor Jones :) ) and they sent THREE RFF Wizards. I know not every place can do this, but with my spend history with DGC, I thought they might offer to send replacements.
Que sera, sera.

I have been ordering from DGC for years, I live in CA, and things recently changed when the USPS raised prices in January, now DGC pushes more orders to Fedex ground and it takes much longer to reach CA, it was averaging 9 days, but my last order just took 10.

DGC is clearly curbing their use of USPS first class and priority mail, so things are moving slower now, but still a pretty good service when you get to pick weight and color and get free shipping.