• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does this count?

the picture won't work, but it sounds like a wedge, if that is the case it counted last year, but not this year.

imag0089st.jpg

maybe you can beat him at flip-cup?

nope, I am a light weight when it comes to drinking, he even has more party expereince than I do. But in 12 years my daughter is going to beat his daughter in the Virginia Disc Golf championships :)

Since people keep posting it is an ace I will post this so the OP knows the correct call.

These changes for holing out mean calls for the "putting tree" photo shown below that was in the Rules School story on Interference need to be updated. Under the old rules, only the yellow disc would not have been considered holed out when the player removed it. Under 2011 rules, the white and red discs are holed out (IN). The yellow disc as before and the orange disc hanging on the nub outside the basket are NOT IN. The orange disc balancing on the rim, which used to be considered IN, is now considered OUT in the 2011 rules because the disc is not entirely supported by the pole, inner wall or bottom of the basket. The orange wedgie is now NOT IN if the group observed it wedge from the outside. If the group did not see it or watched it clear the top basket wire then wedge on the way out, it is IN.

Hole_Outs.jpg

http://www.pdga.com/rule-changes-2011

Great shot though, I'd think this happens less than leaners do.

nope, I am a light weight when it comes to drinking, he even has more party expereince than I do. But in 12 years my daughter is going to beat his daughter in the Virginia Disc Golf championships :)

I have never drank before :gross: so you can probably whoop me up in drinking....

dern, i kind of figured it was not an Ace, but still thought it was a cool and probably very rare (more rare than an ace) so i took the photos, it was an easy birdy though for sure!

But in 12 years my daughter is going to beat his daughter in the Virginia Disc Golf championships :)

haha, the power of positive thinking :)

count me in on this. my poor daughter will be forced to throw rounds with me as soon as she can keep up. the reason for this is because i won't bother people to babysit just so i can dg, i'll just bring her along... i'm of course hoping that she likes it, but either way, she'll have some skillz

maybe you can beat him at flip-cup?

Oh man, please say you don't flip-put! Haha I just tried it to joke around, it's good to teach fun to your kids ages 6 and under. It feels so much better if you make it real and straight. Mother of god........"Flip-Put"???? Nosir. Go play ski ball, that's your calling!

Latest posts