• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dog Discs, help please?

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
I used the search function for this and couldn't find what I was looking for. What are some good dog discs? They don't have to be DG discs, I watched a video with Avery throwing some regular looking frisbees over 100yards with some greyhounds, but it was never mentioned what company or even what the name of the disc was.

Does anyone have a good recommendation on what to get? My dog is a Lab/Pitbull mix and DESTROYS discs. She has more discs than I do and I have at least 10 tourney bags worth of throwing discs lol. Durable = Great lol.

I'm looking at Discraft now, but any specifics would be appreciated. Thanks y'all

I purchased 4 of these (superheroes) for my pitbulls about a month ago, and they're still on the first one! They are surprisingly puncture-resistant, there's no holes or anything. Plus, you can get them on the cheap side from www.herodiscusa.com when they have the blems... 5.95 per disc if I recall, not a bad deal.

Once I get my GB Silverback I plan on keeping one in the bag, mainly for a pre/post round game of catch