• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dollar & Locastro Ace

Any potential player that would possibly be "detoured" from trying something off the opinion of a sports personality on a channel fewer and fewer people are watching is a corporate sheep, a malable soul, and a worthless and weak excuse of a human being who doesn't have the balls to think for himself. I could care less if such a person never takes up disc golf. One less idiot drawing disc chargers on benches.

I probably dislike stupid people as much if not more than you. So we can hi five on that. :) Sadly, in my example, I specifically clarified said potential player as " a youngster". Which isn't a term I use in real life, but is certainly clear enough for any goon with wi-fi to see I'm talking about children. Whose mind is, by its definition, literally "malleable". As long as you spell it correctly. :doh: In addition, youre also right in saying they might be weak, and dont always think for themselves. All true. However, I wouldnt go around calling "youngsters" "corporate sheep" or "worthless" damn bro! Next time read slowly and bring a dictionary. :popcorn:

Does it make you guys feel any better that the average over 25 yr old ESPN watching is prolly some obese dude with monster bitch tits that could never even walk around a disc golf course without having a massive coronary? To me watching sports is for fat people, playing the games are for the bosses. IMO who care what bitch tits Mcgee is watching, DG is pretty much made for internet vids anyways. You ever watch the golf on tv or any sport? Way to much down time/commercials imo, youtube vids cut thru the BS and make sports watchable and you don't have to hear ESPN tard comments.

Does it make you guys feel any better that the average over 25 yr old ESPN watching is prolly some obese dude with monster bitch tits that could never even walk around a disc golf course without having a massive coronary? To me watching sports is for fat people, playing the games are for the bosses. IMO who care what bitch tits Mcgee is watching, DG is pretty much made for internet vids anyways. You ever watch the golfs or any sport? Way to much down time imo, youtube vids cut thru the BS and make sports watchable and you don't have to hear ESPN tard comments.

Agreed.

Does it make you guys feel any better that the average over 25 yr old ESPN watching is prolly some obese dude with monster bitch tits that could never even walk around a disc golf course without having a massive coronary? To me watching sports is for fat people, playing the games are for the bosses. IMO who care what bitch tits Mcgee is watching, DG is pretty much made for internet vids anyways. You ever watch the golf on tv or any sport? Way to much down time/commercials imo, youtube vids cut thru the BS and make sports watchable and you don't have to hear ESPN tard comments.

Omg... I'm sorry. :doh: now I'm the one not reading stuff. My agreement stands in the last sentence for sure. However, i watch rounds online all the time when im not out throwing. I certainly dont like to throw around judgements on peoples weight though. I dont pay for any sports channels and never have so im on board with sticking to DG on youube. Thats all. Sorry! :)

Latest posts