• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Donkey Kicked's Tourney Bag 2018

Donkey_Kicked

Bogey Member
Primarily throw RHBH but can throw a mean flick shot
Ive been throwing for almost 2 years now and competing in tournaments for a year
Looking for any glaring holes in my bag, I haven't really encountered a shot that i couldn't pick a disc in my bag to use yet.

Putters: 200-0
R-Pro Aviar 175g- Main putter(I dunno, its got good grip in the winter and grabs chains when its wet)
OS Star Aviar 175g- Used for upshots from 150ft and below
S Dx Aviar 175g- Driving putter, comes out straight and good for alley shots

Mid Ranges: 175-275 ft
US Dx Shark 176g- Understable mid range, used mostly for right to left winds or anny shots
OS Gstar Shark 177g- Back up OS midrange
OS Gstar Shark 180g- Primary mid range used from the tee-pad and for up shots that need to slide up to the basket
OS Dx Gator 180g- Overstable and used for sharp dog leg shots to the right used in high winds (meant as a kind of throw away disc... i have a bad habit of losing mids)
OS Star Gator 180g- Brand new disc, really like the feel in my hand hoping it will be a good wind mid disc

Fairway Drivers: 250-325 (yes there is overlap)
S Star Teebird 175g- Used for straight ahead drives and fairway shots
OS Champ Teebird 175g- Used for flick shots
OS Dx Banshee 175g- Used for flick shots
OS Champ Banshee 175g- Used for flick shots and high wind drives

Distance Drivers: 325-450
OS DX Firebird 175g- Flick fairway shots
OS Star Firebird 175g- High wind drives and open field fairway drives
S Champ Thunderbird 171g- Straight ahead drives
Garbage Pro Wraith 175g- Literally meant to lose the disc on risky shots during casual rounds never really actually thrown it cause ive decided to play smart and not go for gold)
US Gstar Wraith 175g- Came out of the box super US, havent really thrown it much since i have had it
US-S Gstar Wraith 175g- Meant for distance drives in slight right to left winds (used to be my main driver)
S Star Wraith 175g- Main driver right now, is starting to give that nice question mark path "?" and getting some serious distance from it, bombed it a solid 450 if i have the right form
S-OS Star Wraith 171g- Supposed to be my Overstableish distance driver but havent had a chance to use it... i really like that 175g star wraith
OS Star Wraith 175g- Just bought this wraith, meant to replace that other star wraith as it beats further in

Any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited: