• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Don't Nice Me Bro, My first disc golf webcomic

Disc golf can sometimes be a love hate relationship, from bomb drives to bad tree kicks. A roller coaster of emotions that may or may not require anger management therapy.
https://discperfect.com/blogs/comics/therapy-session

Disc-Golf-Web-Comic-Therapy-Session.jpg

I really like what you're doing. The comics are hit and miss for me, but I appreciate your passion and effort.

This one I appreciate greatly. This does capture the emotional backbone of the sport for me. Highs & lows. I feel like I can send this to my family to explain how I feel about disc golf.

Keep it up! Looking forward to a 2020 full of these! :thmbup:

Thanks @ThrowBot Glad you are enjoying them! Theyre super fun to make, I am certain I will have many more misses but hopefully a lot more hits too. Will continue with more comics for the forseeable future!

Can you do one where a disc gets stuck in a tree and the tree thinks it has rescued the disc from its abusive captors and promises to love it and pet it and call it George?

You should do one where a guy gets a brand new speed "15" ultra distance driver (big muscle type guy). When he gets up to the teepad he takes an elaborate wind up and throw, but the disc ultimately only goes a few feet before fading hard left. Player 2 (average sized) then steps up with a putter/mid and does a nice easy/slow throw that makes it the entire distance to the basket. Illustrate this by giving the disc wings or something. End it by saying something like slow clean form = distance.

Another funny thing that seems to happen often on new courses is that you'll see a basket that's visible and fairly close to the Teepad so the player assumes that's the target. They take their shot, but then soon realize the easy 200 foot par 3 is actually a 750 foot par 5 in the total opposite direction. DOH! :doh:

Or.. how about the endless routine on the tee that takes for..ever.. the rest of card and people watching saying "oohh..this guy must be a pro and is going to bomb" only to have the noob throw a meat hook into the ground. lol... we've all seen (or been) that guy. lol..

Whats bout the bag of 30 discs, but only 2 or 3 ever get used. The other discs get jealous and do something about it.

Or help immortalize the Flying Basket of Death and Destruction

Last edited:
wait..you think a disc to the back of the head is worse than the front? If so... why?

Because I did years of martial arts and was in lots of scraps when I was young. One can "block" punches with the forehead, whilst a strike to the occipital can be fatal.

A broken nose is about as bad an injury one is going to get to the front of the skull whilst a disc striking the back of the head can cause greater internal injury.

Latest posts