• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Double Ace at Coyote Point!

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Incredible. Two of my pals from Ventura Disc Golf got aces one after the other on the same hole. What are the odds?!?

picture.php

Congrats to Jay and Kory. That's amazing.

Incredible. Two of my pals from Ventura Disc Golf got aces one after the other on the same hole. What are the odds?!?

The odds are that it could have happened on any of the 18 holes. The probability of it happening are vastly different. ;)

we would need to know each player's average 'ace' percentage for each hole. So, Incredible... yes indeed!

Last edited:

picture.php

Congrats to Jay and Kory. That's amazing.

rasta colors on a basket? a white guy with dreadlocks? squinty eyes? did you guys double ace on 4/20 or something?

The odds are that it could have happened on any of the 18 holes. The probability of it happening are vastly different. ;)

we would need to know each player's average 'ace' percentage for each hole. So, Incredible... yes indeed!
Why don't you stop bothering people?

*kicks rocks*

Tell the hippy to cut his hair. And what's hanging from the other guys finger?

Oh yeah, congrats.
I'll give Kory your beauty tips but that's just Jay's shirt. The only thing hanging off his finger is success.

A guy on my winter league went out to a pitch and putt place and was telling me how him and his buddy were going to play until they both got an ace, and on hole 7(i think) of nine on the second play through they both aced the same hole.

That's awesome. I watched a buddy of mine ace the same hole in both rounds of a tourney last summer. He has yet to ace the hole since haha.

Latest posts