• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dream 4some vs Nightmare 4some

Threw a couple holes with Manabu yesterday, guy is straight smooooth. Hoping he makes a feature card coverage this week.

Yes. He is very good; a technician with his Prodigy midranges.

Also, I have to agree with Avery Jenkins who has said that Manabu is pound for pound one of the farthest throwers in the world.

Yes. He is very good; a technician with his Prodigy midranges.

Also, I have to agree with Avery Jenkins who has said that Manabu is pound for pound one of the farthest throwers in the world.

He was throwing that pee yellow M1 all over the place.

He was throwing that pee yellow M1 all over the place.

In a good way... I was throwing my forehands "all over the place" as well, but it in a bad way. :doh: Little to no choice on so many of the holes at Lake Eureka. If I had to guess, I'd say Heinold is predominately a RHFH player.

Threw a couple holes with Manabu yesterday, guy is straight smooooth. Hoping he makes a feature card coverage this week.

Yay, I get my wish! He's on the CCDG feature card w/MCBEA5T, Matt Bell, and KJUSA. What. A. Card. Bell's play isn't the most graceful but he runs EVERYTHING and is usually good to drop a few long C2 putts.

Dream 4some:

Ken Climo
Nate Doss
Elaine King
Danny Lindahl

I think this group would have fun together as well as be fun to watch.

Dream:
'95 Ken Climo
'99 Ron Russell
'00 Juliana Korver
'01 Cam Todd

Nightmare:
Nikko
Drew Gibson
Izak McDonald
David Gray

Latest posts