• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drive form feedback. Fire away

Plus it's harder for me to get in time doing a run up since I'm moving through everything faster.

That seems like the biggest issue. The fast run-ups cover lots of ground that may be muddy and are sure to have exposed roots and/or rocks. The controlled X step handles mud well and is so simple its hard to screw up the timing...

My biggest problem now is: When I do the "ass face," I have been looking back at my disc instead of trying to keep my attention forward to the line. I started noticing that I would actually focus on the people standing behind me also. So, this weekend, I am going to remind myself to stay focused on the line and let 'er rip!!!

BTW: If you're going to Duncan, be prepared for some muddy tee pads. We've had a bunch of rain lately and chances for storms during the weekend...

Pull is still way too high and too fast. Your weight looks a little better, but should still be a little more forward and more over the disc. I can see your elbow passes the shoulder which is good, but your shoulders should be facing more toward the target. That is part of the pulling too fast and timing. It would be interesting to see a vid from behind.

I almost wouldn't change anything. It seems like you have a consistent throw which is hard to come by. I wouldn't change anything too much unless the courses you play are mostly wide open and you keep getting out drove by others.

I almost wouldn't change anything. It seems like you have a consistent throw which is hard to come by. I wouldn't change anything too much unless the courses you play are mostly wide open and you keep getting out drove by others.

Obviously Okie wants to get better, otherwise he wouldn't be posting, so changing things are in order. Distance is not the only reason to change form although its a good one. Consistency, accuracy and being able to pull off different shots and lines are some others. Changing things to improve typically means a period of awkwardness, like the saying one step back, two forward. I was a torque monkey a year ago.

Obviously Okie wants to get better, otherwise he wouldn't be posting, so changing things are in order. Distance is not the only reason to change form although its a good one. Consistency, accuracy and being able to pull off different shots and lines are some others. Changing things to improve typically means a period of awkwardness, like the saying one step back, two forward. I was a torque monkey a year ago.

Very true. If he is asking for help I guess that is different.

Latest posts