• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drive to critique

It looks like your shoulders and hips are a bit too far ahead of your elbow as you pull across your chest. You need to get the disc to your right pec before they rotate much past 180 (right shoulder pointing at the target). Coming into that position with less speed might help.

There's a lot of right stuff going on, otherwise. Your mechanics look pretty clean.

I'd also try to have both feet on the ground when throwing, it's really easy to lose control of your angles when pivoting on a single leg.

I'd also try to have both feet on the ground when throwing, it's really easy to lose control of your angles when pivoting on a single leg.
I disagree with this. His pivot looked pretty good to me. Having both feet on the ground will make getting any rotation with your shoulders or hips really difficult to impossible.

Here's a good question for the OP. Can you perform just the last step of your throw without doing the x-step?