• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Driver Help!

whentherainscome: no doubt I'm probably doing something wrong. I think it has something to do with my dying curse also. As soon as I dye a disc, it sucks. I've been on some sights and think I'll go with an eagle and/or a gazelle.

Might have something to do with a bad review curse too, think about it.

Seriously takman? I'm sorry I didn't like your home course. If you read my review, you'd notice the rude locals had something to do with the 1 star review and you aren't helping it at all. What do you want me to do? Go back and rate it a five? I had other PMs from people in Wilmington who offered to help me out instead you find the need to belittle me? C'mon man

Yeah I read your review. Sounds like you based it all on the run-in with "locals". Its a course review not a locals review. Designed by a toddler...really? Not beginner friendly....the toddler didn't design it that way, hence your 86. Not all courses are par 54. Did you read any of the other reviews or the course description or watch the 15 videos posted? C,mon man. You belittled the course publicly and expected thumbs down in your review, so thats what you got from me and at least 19 of 20 other people that read it.

Latest posts