• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumbest Disc Purchased

A star eagle. Sounds harmless enough, looked so beautiful in black too! ...that is, until I had to go and find it after a throw. No thanks, bad decision.

Or possibly my Wahoo I bought used for water holes...then it sank.

Champ TL+. Talk about flagrant false advertising! More stable than a TB but with a crappy rim. I would love to sell it but my daughters 3 year old buddy was chucking it onto my blacktop driveway and now there's those black smudge stains all over it. It's really all my wife's fault...

blizzard boss. I could bomb it but no control, only lasted four throws but losing it was a great thing.

first run wahoo...guy at PIAS say my newb self coming his way for an easy buck.

worst purchase....the last teebird I bought sucked...but probably my all time worst would be a bunch of ESP trackers that I bought at once thinking that they were exactly what I was missing. Needless to say, they came out of bag real quick and now I have some trackers just sitting around that I have no use for...

I bought a Voodoo and a Wizard both medium plastic. The molds are great but the plastic is just to stiff.

I bought a Champion Wraith after about 2 months of playing.. I haven't tested it in about 11 months but I couldn't throw the thing more then 200'. I also bought a Ching Oracle.. Nothing special. I bought an Ion & Axis that I do not like.. Bought a super domey Champ Teebird that I don't like.. The list just goes on..

Dumbest disc purchased------------> The first one :doh: Now I don't have time for anything else because I am obsessed.

Hands down.....

thewheel.jpg

i got a max weight champ destroyer my 3rd week. That was pretty dumb. Then i got a DX Wolf from Dicks for $10. That was even dumber. Lastly, i payed $5 for a gateway Ninja last year to toy with in the field. BIGGEST waste of money in the history of creation/inflation/damnation.

@ DaddyTookTeebirdAway wouldn't you say the teebird was your worst purchase since your father took it from you?

Latest posts