• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DX-stamped Champ Destroyers in the Innova Factory store

Yea those are not the PD2 Topped ones at least the one in the picture isnt

But I got 10 on the way

Priority mail for $6.45 is not bad considering that you will have your disc in two days or three days depending on where you live.

I live in MS and I get stuff from the factory store, shipped from CA, in TWO days!

I order from Prime Discs (in TX) and pay more for UPS and it still takes TWO days.

6.45 priority for one disc is bad, actually. really bad.

but like somdone said, get some buddies and get enoug for free shipping. thats key

6.45 priority for one disc is bad, actually. really bad.

but like somdone said, get some buddies and get enoug for free shipping. thats key

I guess I would rather be throwing a disc in two days instead of waiting a week to get shipped to me for free. I ordered from Disc golf center once, got free shipping from Florida, and it took a WEEK!

This place is full of the cheapest people I have ever seen, people go get a job so you wont care about paying shipping on plastic!

I ordered a few of these and live in California so I should get them early next week I will post some Pictures. I think Innova nailed it with these just can't wait to see how it looks next to my first runs and good AJ's that I have. I just hope they are nice and overstable I would much rather bag one of these then hunt down a new pop top Avery. This way they will stay overstable longer to in the new Champion blend

I guess I would rather be throwing a disc in two days instead of waiting a week to get shipped to me for free. I ordered from Disc golf center once, got free shipping from Florida, and it took a WEEK!

This place is full of the cheapest people I have ever seen, people go get a job so you wont care about paying shipping on plastic!

I have a job and their shipping cost is the main reason I haven't ordered much from them. Its not being cheap, I call it being sensible. If I wanted one of these bad enough I'd pay the shipping though.

Yeah, it takes me a 10 days to get discs from the America, and shipping is at least 8.00 a disc, and up to $20 if it's sent via UPS and I get dinged crossborder brokerage and tarrif fees.

Just got my 2 in the mail; 1 yellow and 1 pink. Nice and grippy with slight dome. Parting line seems comparable to my mint slightly domey *Ds, so I assume they will start out with some slight turn if thrown hard and flat. Can't wait to test them. Absolutely love the stamp!

Did you guys get a confirmation of being shipped? I havent gotten an email, and the tracking number online doesnt work

Latest posts