• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dye Needed! Please read!

widespread55

I have a good buddy that goes discing with me and he is new to the sport. I think he has a lot of potentail but he needs to get rid of his old discs and use some of the newer plastics. I really think he would like throwing a star or champion valkryie. He is a huge Minnesota Viking fan so my thought was to put a purple dye of the logo onto a yellow disc. I am cool with doing black dye as well, just thought the purple would look sweet. I have a generic logo that I can send upon request so there will be no copyright issues here. The generic logo is pretty straight forward and not too much detail is needed....keep in mind this is coming from someone who has never dyed before.

Again this is for a good friend of mine and a rookie to the sport. I would try to dye on my own but I want to make sure this a good one and I have zero time these days.

For those who are interested, please send me a personal message or email me at [email protected]. Please confirm what the cost would be with shipping included.

Thanks for your time!

Putting a Vikings logo on a valk is a waste of a good disc. This is more like it. :)

Last edited:
oh the cheers I got the day I walked through our shop with all of my Viking memorabilia and tossed it into the dumpster. That was the day they hired that devil Favre.

Well...there is not a whole lot I can say to that I guess. I went to the Vikes game in Green Bay last year. Great stadium and great fans.

Latest posts