• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dye's ACTUALLY in your bag!

left to right, top to bottom

EpicMealTime 167 Sparkle Aftershock
EpicMealTime 175 Glow Wizard
Banksy Panda 177 Pro Aftershock
Green Light 180 Champ Roc+

SF Giants 168 Champ Orc
Cthulhu 175 Star Archon
Deadmau5 175 Echo Star Teebird
Hyrulian 175 PreBarry Champ Leopard

Attachments

• 20110723225948.jpg
    20110723225948.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20110723225818.jpg
    20110723225818.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 56
I would kill for some artwork on some of my discs. I do not draw very well, but it would be cool to have my own artwork. Maybe I should send my discs someplace to get them dyed. :D

bagdyes1.jpg

bagdyes2.jpg

2nd picture left to right, top then bottom
GoldLine Pain
Champ Eagle
FLX Buzzz (Just re-dyed this as it was fading out and needed to tune in the gradient drip)
GoldLine Flow

So I'm updating. I lost a few and a few fell out of place.

Drivers
picture.php

Star Orc

picture.php

Champ Orc

picture.php

Champ Glow Gazelle

picture.php

Champ Glow Gazelle

picture.php

Opto River

I also carry an Opto Trident that has a Wolverine dye and S-PD that has a shield/hydra dye, can't find the pic.

picture.php

Z-Magnet

picture.php

Z-Magnet

This is the bag, I finally got all the discs finished, now if I can just not lose anymore.

All my discs are dyed. My Girlfriend actually designed and dyed the Eagle for me( 2nd dye she's done)
bagdyes.jpg

Only one disc carries over from the photo taken 6 months ago, lost a couple, decommissioned a couple. Here's the dyed discs in my bag this week.
From top left, 2 Z Buzzz's, Star SW, 2 Star TL's, 2 blizzard destroyers, and a glow Z Nuke.

dyedbag11-16-2012sDSC_2456.jpg

OK I wanna play! My current bag (minus a couple of undyed discs)
Opto Striker, Star RR, Champ Valk, Champ TB, Z XL
DX Leo, Z Buzzz, Opto Pain, Med Anode, DX Dart
Current.jpg

Also have a second bag of back ups and alternates for different courses/seasons/weather conditions/moods which regularly get traded and rearranged.
Z SurgeSS, Champ Orc, Champ Beast, 2 Champ Glow Valks
Star TL, Champ Leo, Z Buzzz, Z BuzzzSS, Star Stingray
2012 Ace Race, Champ Valk, 2012 AR
Current1.jpg

This should be easy. Click on any of my. discs linked in my signature. My ion its partially dyed with Mace Windu's purple light saber.

Some of what is in my bag:

StormtrooperBeast_zpsab3c7972.jpg
- Champ Beast
SesameStreetingrad2.jpg
- Cannon
814Pens2.jpg
- Buzzz SS
Dye8.jpg
- Star Stingray
Dye5.jpg
- Star Katana

I have 1 more that I don't have a pic of yet - Spy vs. Spy on a Nuke...and 1 that I'd have to post in a separate post due to the 5 image rule...

Emptied the bag and took a pic -- top row is plotter-cut, all the rest were hand-cut.
5761638591_077b97810c_b.jpg

Funny how these things work...these were pulled from my bag 5/11 for this pic in this thread, here's how we stand now --

-- top row completely gone. First two BAMA discs are on the wall, don't throw Katana or Mako right now. Swirled Stalker and Moonie Ion are lost, one in the drink at Riverchase, the other somewhere on #17 at Timmons...

-- second row, all but the BAMA Valkyrie are still in the bag, and are three of my most go-to discs I've ever had. Red Bull RoadRunner, Bulby Beast, Ferrari Flick, CANNOT live without these three SPECIFIC discs. Lost the BAMA Valk at Nevin in Charlotte when it was first built, got a call on it but told the guy to keep it and become a TIDE fan :clap:

-- third row, Rolling Wraith and Spin Katana both on the wall now, and the TCV Glow Aviar is my go-to in the bag for big anhyzer approaches and line shaping in the putter range.

OK I wanna play! My current bag (minus a couple of undyed discs)
Opto Striker, Star RR, Champ Valk, Champ TB, Z XL
DX Leo, Z Buzzz, Opto Pain, Med Anode, DX Dart
Current.jpg

]

Nice to see my Pain made your bag. I actually phased it out recently from mine. Once I get some time to dye some discs for my bag I may have more, for now these lone two have survived to tell the tales. Not a surprise though, my go to distance driver, and my go to anny putter.
IMG00769-20121120-1714.jpg

Super Ba-Bomb- Star Starfire, Victory Monkey- Medium textured Ion

Awesome stuff in here! :thmbup:

Here are the DYED discs in my bag, minus the brainwaved Star Wraith I forgot to take a picture of:

PB200914.jpg

PB200917.jpg

Top Left: Asia Open CE Rhyno (Ghost brainwave Dye)Champ Rhyno,Glow Gator, Opto Pure

PB200919.jpg

Champ Valkyrie, GL River, GL River

PB200920.jpg

CE Valk, Ti Buzzz, Ti Buzzz

Click Forums at the top of the page ~ Then under Equipment click Disc Dyeing ~
Maybe we'll be seeing your work along with all the other Fantastic Dyers on this site.:thmbup: