• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Disc Golf Tips

Okay, so I've tried that lead-shoulder-down tip the last few rounds. And I think it has solved my hyzer problems -- that is, why I try to throw flat w/ weight forward I end up hyzering.

I'm turning stuff over more since the throws are *noticably* more nose down. Just need to check whether it has introduced any OAT. I also need to check whether I'm throwing any farther (seems like it, but a football field will confirm or more likely disconfirm).

Furthur said:
Also, down on your shoulder is what Beato refers to as a lunge.

I thought "lunge" was just being bent at the waist too much.

Banzai said:
Furthur said:
Also, down on your shoulder is what Beato refers to as a lunge.

I thought "lunge" was just being bent at the waist too much.

I would say a lunge can use both the waist and the shoulder. There are a few ways to lunge forward if you think of it outside the context of disc golf.

This video really wasn't intended to be looked at as a driving clinic. The idea was to give people and idea of what DD Team member and all around good dude Dixon does and thinks. If people can find something in the video that helps their game, then that is an extra bonus.

Cooldaddyslickbreeze.com and Dynamic Discs have teamed up on several videos. Both companies are working very hard to promote the sport of disc golf. Soon you will be able to click on all DD Team members and get a how to, or what is in the bag, or highlight video of some kind.

DD wants to be the most approachable company in Disc Golf. The videos are just a tool to help us meet that goal.

Check out the website for more videos soon. Dynamicdiscs.com

Click here to see Eric McCabe

DD and Cool Daddy Slick Breeze are open to some suggestions. We want to know what people would like to see.

Ideas-
-Walk and talk with DD team members
-More instructional ideas
-How to attack or play a hole
-Trick shots
-Rollers
-What it takes to run a tourney

With in the next few weeks all DD team members will have videos on the website. The edition of team videos, video of the week, show me you Double D's are going make dynamicdiscs.com another stop on your daily internet routine.

I'll throw some props to Dynamic Discs. Rusco runs great tournaments and all of their sponsored guys are class acts. Yep, even Smitty! :)

Latest posts