• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

I really shouldnt be looking to get another disc for anything.....but....the ONLY disc I kinda want in my bag...is a Overstable midrange that I can trust completely....and the Drone is great...most of the time...but sometimes it will hold straight far too long or even flip over....which i know is crazy beacuse its OS as hell...but....I cannnnnnnnnnot forehand the drone....it will flip and go straight....which is weird....
I should just get better with it....but 'Ohhhhh shiny!" I hope Justice comes in a nice white plastic

The verdict covers my OS range, and a gator for those gale force winds. The Justice probably won't replace my gator, but who knows.

This is the one I'm waiting for. Bought the Bard and was thinking from what they said that it was going to be OS. Well is disepointed me badly, not OS enough, flips in headwind and flies like the verdict and I like the grip on the verdict better.

So I just can't wait, give me it now!!!

Not sure on the Justice, but I think the Maul is a GBO release.

I played with a high up team member at a tourney this past weekend and saw him throwing his Justice. Unbelievably OS. He let a buddy of mine who throws about 410' throw it full power and it went like 270'. It just doesn't wanna fly. I only saw it in flight a couple times, but I think that it will be just what you want ThomasOrion. I'm pretty excited for it!

Not sure on the Justice, but I think the Maul is a GBO release.

I played with a high up team member at a tourney this past weekend and saw him throwing his Justice. Unbelievably OS. He let a buddy of mine who throws about 410' throw it full power and it went like 270'. It just doesn't wanna fly. I only saw it in flight a couple times, but I think that it will be just what you want ThomasOrion. I'm pretty excited for it!

This was why people were ripping on the Buzzz OS. If the same people trashing the Buzzz OS and praising the Verdict flock to this mold, I will feel so vindicated...

This was why people were ripping on the Buzzz OS. If the same people trashing the Buzzz OS and praising the Verdict flock to this mold, I will feel so vindicated...

I think from the name of Buzzz OS you'd expect the disc to have glide/distance similar to a Buzzz but more HSS and LSS. Like a Verdict. But since people say it's way OS and cuts range (I haven't thrown one) it wasn't what they expected. It appears to end up being an OS mid that feels like a Buzzz...which makes sense too...but wasn't what a lot of people expected. I got a Verdict after the reviews of the Buzzz OS came out because I wanted Buzzz range with a more OS flight. So I would be one of those people heh

I definitely see both sides to that situation.

OS mids are a beautiful thing if the thrower knows their intended purpose, for surely. I was making reference to all of the people claiming that the Verdict was an OS mid, I am sure you remember that too. Talk about entertainment.

OS mids are a beautiful thing if the thrower knows their intended purpose, for surely. I was making reference to all of the people claiming that the Verdict was an OS mid, I am sure you remember that too. Talk about entertainment.

What's entertainment (or lack there of) is you trying to knock everyone because you have skewed opinions. But, of course, as we have seen from many of your posts, you seem to just jump in this forum to ruin threads with meaningless sly comments that don't help anyone out in any way. But hey, you're cool...

What's entertainment (or lack there of) is you trying to knock everyone because you have skewed opinions. But, of course, as we have seen from many of your posts, you seem to just jump in this forum to ruin threads with meaningless sly comments that don't help anyone out in any way. But hey, you're cool...

Who exactly did I knock? Besides you, apparently, since you opt to take offense...
Skewed opinions? A Verdict, high speed stability of 0 and a low speed fade of 2.5, is classified as a STABLE mid. This is fact, not opinion. If you power it down, it becomes overstable. Perhaps the people who think it is overstable are just not getting it up to speed.
Whatever I did to offend you, hopefully you and your therapist can work through it someday.

Who exactly did I knock? Besides you, apparently, since you opt to take offense...
Skewed opinions? A Verdict, high speed stability of 0 and a low speed fade of 2.5, is classified as a STABLE mid. This is fact, not opinion. If you power it down, it becomes overstable. Perhaps the people who think it is overstable are just not getting it up to speed.
Whatever I did to offend you, hopefully you and your therapist can work through it someday.

If you're going to make the argument, you should at least get your facts right. HSS of 0, LSF of 3.5. Not to mention it has "Overstable Midrange" printed on every stock stamp.

If this thing has a low speed fade of 3.5, my Buzzz OS has a low speed fade of 6... And my XXX has a low speed fade of 9... I found the verdict neutral when I threw it. Like a Roc or Wasp.

A Verdict, high speed stability of 0 and a low speed fade of 2.5, is classified as a STABLE mid.
You're splitting hairs. To say the Verdict isn't an OS mid is simply not true. Is it a super beef OS mid? No. But it's definitely more OS than it's stable brother, the Truth.

Arguing that it's not is definitely skewing opinion.

If this thing has a low speed fade of 3.5, my Buzzz OS has a low speed fade of 6... And my XXX has a low speed fade of 9... I found the verdict neutral when I threw it. Like a Roc or Wasp.

So, you're arguing that your opinion is gold and people going on the information the manufacturer (and independent sources) provides are the ones who are deluding themselves. Got it.

Also, if the Verdict was as overstable as you claim, wouldn't the Justice be a redundant overlap mold? Or will the Justice be a HSS +1, LSF +8 on the Trilogy scale?

So you are telling me the Lucid Verdict is more overstable than a Champion Starfire or Z Crush...?

Why in the world would I compare a midrange to a driver? No one is claiming the Verdict is the world's most overstable disc ever, only that it is an overstable midrange. You're the only one who seems to find that statement objectionable.