• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Open Nov 11th Emporia KS PDGA B Tier

McCabe1

41_11.JPG

Dynamic Discs Open
PDGA-B-Tier
Jones Park, Emporia, KS
November 11, 2006
Registration from 8-9:00
Open-$50
Open Women-$40
Masters-$40
Advanced-$35
Intermediate-$30
Adv Women-$ 25
Novice/Recreational/HS-$25
Ace Fund $5
All fees do NOT include an additional Non-PDGA member fee of $5 if not current

First Round starts at 10:00 a.m.
Second rounds starts one hour after last card is turned in

Player pack which will include a t-shirt and Discraft ESP disc!
CTP Contests, Basket Throw-off, Run for the Roses!!

Questions or registration call Eric McCabe @ (620)794-1238 [email protected] or Jeremy Rusco @ (620) 786-5314
[email protected]

Registration is now OPEN! If you know your coming..go a head and send your money in please! The more people that pre register the smoother the event will run!
Send your Name, #, division, Ace fund?$5, Non PDGA members add $5, also add $5 if you want the long sleeve shirt...
Eric McCabe
1215 Lawrence St.
Emporia, KS. 66801

I am for sure going to be there, I know a couple guys from here are going right? I am pretty excited, this will only be my second sanctioned tourney, and I am considering moving up (to a division where prizes are replaced w/ $$$) if I do pretty well this weekend. The way I look at it, the only thing that really seperates myself from most the pros in my area is my putting game, and I am hoping I can step up if put under that pressure. My up/control game is right there w/ them, and I think I may even have a better sense of course management sometimes ;-). and hell if I never make (or accept) cash, I can still play am worlds :twisted: , So whos joining me in Emporia saturday?

It is to bad but I can not make it. I just do not have the 50$... that is my hometown course I learned to play on and now live 45 minutes away and cant afford it...

Have a great time to all that go and Dirty you may find that the difference in Advanced and Open there is not as big as it would be in some other places, Kansas especially the KDGA has several Advanced players that are right at the moving up step so this may be a good one to wet your feet in the pro division any way.

I'm really looking forward to it. The courses that we'll be playing are supposed to be a lot of fun.

Latest posts