• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Solider Cooler Review

I carried a Revolution Team bag with quadshocks for 10 years with the straps tightened up to allow the bag to ride as high on my back as possible, and never had any trouble getting the bag on and off. Certainly not any more difficulty than getting my Lat64 Luxury bag on and off now.

The fact that I'm tall and gangly might have had something to do with my difficulties.

It is as though the backpack straps were made to have the bag sit on your butt, especially for us shorter people. I am 5 foot 7. If I was taller, I probably wouldn't have to tighten the straps as far as they go to get it to sit higher than my ass. But, I too like it to sit flush against my lower back, above my ass, where my back curves in. That way, when I walk, it doesn't bounce off of my bum. So, tightening up the straps as far as they went did make it a little bit harder to get the bag on and off. However, the tradeoff is worth it as it really isn't all that hard to get them on and off and it is much more comfortable sitting against my lower back. I don't find myself only throwing it over one shoulder because it is easy enough to get it on and off. Especially after long drives, I want it all the way on with both straps. So now, the only thing that is tired at the end of a long day is my arm (from throwing), not my back :)

Latest posts