• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Been thinking about getting one, but it just looks like a shorter hornet or pain.

Why should I pick up a suspect vs just throwing my pain or hornet?

vs the pain the suspect will not turn unless there are heavy winds. its a little shorter, but its more predictable than the pain.

the hornet should be longer than the suspect. the suspect is like a shorter wasp, straight then a late fade. if i remember correctly the fade of the hornet is later and fades more than the suspect will. i remember the hornet to be a stretched out upside down J flight, where the suspect is more an upside down L

it could honestly get along with either of these.

Hmm. I've got the J covered, but could use an L.

Wait, no, stop it! I'm trying to cut down on the number of discs in my bag, not increase...

But I do have a soft spot in my disc golf heart for hard turning discs.

Hmm. I've got the J covered, but could use an L.

Wait, no, stop it! I'm trying to cut down on the number of discs in my bag, not increase...

But I do have a soft spot in my disc golf heart for hard turning discs.
you will love it I promise. if you dont it will be easy to trade off.

Hey Steeze, have you thrown any of the eMac signature Suspects? Also, how do lighter Suspects fly?

I don't think so but they're just fuzion right? Same as a dyemax which I do have. Talked about it a little above but it's very concave with a good amount of fade and glide. Really sweet grip and flight. I find the lightweight ones start out pretty straight without much fade. The heavy ones have more pronounced fade when new that's really the only difference I've seen.

I have throw a few before (Bio/Lucid) but never a Fuzion. I remember really liking the mold, but I was trying to use it as a Buzzz substitute, so it wen't out of the bag in favor of the M3. I'm going to use it in a approach disc type role/short mid and see how it does.

I have throw a few before (Bio/Lucid) but never a Fuzion. I remember really liking the mold, but I was trying to use it as a Buzzz substitute, so it wen't out of the bag in favor of the M3. I'm going to use it in a approach disc type role/short mid and see how it does.
That is where I use my lucids, the bio is getting way longer now that its getting worn, but the lucid does exactly what you are looking for. It should work well in that slot. Fuzion in my truth is way more stable. Now I see what you were getting at, even with the added stability if the fuzion, I would still not put it in meat hook territory.

This is exactly how I use mine. I use it as a tweener disc in the type of role that people would use a Zone for. So far I am really loving mine.

Went out and threw the Fuzion Suspect a hand full of times, and I have to say, I like this disc in Fuzion a lot. Awesome glide and stability. Not a real dumpy type fade, more gradual. Great for when my M1/M3 is too long but out of reach for my Opto Pure. Great little utility disc.

The more I throw this disc, the more I love it, it was a good forehand disc, but now it's becoming my go to mid for backhand too, it holds a straight line throw with a predictable fade. I really surprised myself how well I threw it today, it's really predictable. Hoping to hit my first ace with it soon

I would still not put it in meat hook territory.

I haven't been out playing much to throw it a lot lately but the classic suspect is borderline meathook when new. I was pretty surprised. I debated taking it out because it's just a shorter verdict for me right now but I want to beat it in like the classic fugitive and see if I can make a straight flying upshot and utility mid out of it. If you get the chance try one of the classic too.

I haven't been out playing much to throw it a lot lately but the classic suspect is borderline meathook when new. I was pretty surprised. I debated taking it out because it's just a shorter verdict for me right now but I want to beat it in like the classic fugitive and see if I can make a straight flying upshot and utility mid out of it. If you get the chance try one of the classic too.
i will hopefully soon. but man its hard to envision that much more stability out of classic. But both of my bagged suspects have been there for a bit and have lost some stability.

i will hopefully soon. but man its hard to envision that much more stability out of classic. But both of my bagged suspects have been there for a bit and have lost some stability.

I wouldn't have believed it either but the fugitive was the same way. I never cared for the mold and in lucid or bio I could only get it to fly good sometimes. It was form picky and I wasn't using good form most of the time. Then the classic came out and the top was flat and more forgiving. That difference in the dome I think beefed it up and I now love the classic fugitive.

I already liked the suspect so when they recently put up those proto runs of the classic suspect I expected it to be a decent amount more overstable. They're flat not concave or domey so not much difference there. I'm not going to say it's a gator or drone meathook but I can rip on a bio suspect flat and it goes straight most of the flight. With the classic suspect when I did that it started to fade left almost immediately and just held that strong fade the entire time. Even when I tried to flatten out my release it came out of it and started going left. I don't know how long that will stay but the fugitive is slow to beat in since I only use them on upshots.

I threw my Classic a few times Monday....my jaw dropped! Holy hell meathook...in an awesome way! The grip is superb, FAF, and nice blend of hard with the slightest flex.

If these beat into straight fliers....DD is going to have lots of my money!

Last edited: