• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Tournament Series

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Found out some info about an upcoming tourney series. There is going to be 12 ish tourneys ranging from KS to TX. If you play in four of the first 12 you get to enter into the final before everyone else, which will fill quickly). All of the first tourneys will be B tiers and the final will be an A tier. Lots of great payout and great times with Dynamic Discs. The final will be in Pawhuska OK, weekend before Labor Day. Some other dates that I know...Jan 30 Turner, Jan 31 Towne Lake. The following saturday will be at Lewisville. The final dates might change because Okie doubles is that weekend but time will tell

He says he will have the dates finalized in the next week or so. Then you can get on his website or phone him. He was saying he is hoping that the final will have 5k added to payout and he ams will being playing for chainstar baskets, Rev bags, etc! Jeremy always pays out the best around here so im sure it will be worth it.

No, not that I would expect. He lives in Kansas and Im sure Texas is far enough of a drive 6 times a year. Sorry

Dynamic Discs tournaments are THE BEST run tournaments I've ever been a part of. Great payouts, lots of players, very well organized, and all of the DD crew are great people. Anyone out there on the fence about playing a tournament should definitely give a DD tournament a try!

Dynamic Discs tournaments are THE BEST run tournaments I've ever been a part of. Great payouts, lots of players, very well organized, and all of the DD crew are great people. Anyone out there on the fence about playing a tournament should definitely give a DD tournament a try!

agreed

Talked to him the other day and the dates for all events are almost final

1) Turner Park Tune Up, Jan 30th (Grand Prairie, TX)
(2) Towne Lake Pro/Am, Jan 31st (McKinney, TX)

(3) Winter Warm Up: Saturday Feb 6 (Lewisville, TX)
(4) Monkey Island Open March 20 (Emporia, KS)
(5) Glass Blown Open April 17-18 (Emporia, KS)
(6) Mother's Day Madness May 8th (Lewisville, TX)
(7) Little Apple Open May 15th (Manhattan, KS)
(8) Kansas City Wide Open June 19-20 KS (Kansas City)
(9) DD Cedar Hill Open: August 14-15 (Cedar Hill, TX)
(10) Revenge of the Monkey: August 21 (Emporia, KS)
(11) Dynamic Discs Open: August 22 (Emporia, KS)
(12) DD Lewisville Open (September 18-19)

I'll be making at least three of those. Would love to hit one of the Dallas area events, but its going to be hard to schedule.

The wife & I are thinking about playing Turner, Towne Lake & the Winter Warm-up. That is about as far ahead as I have planned. I'm sure we will play the Lewisville Open but that isn't till September. I would like to play the Glass Blown but It is right after TX Women's

Playing the first two for sure. Not a big fan of LL so I dont know if Im going to play there

Turner Park & Cedar Hill for sure, maybe Lewisville if possible but that's a long drive.
Last time I saw DD at Cedar Hill it was amazing. They know how to put together an event.

is LL, Lake Lewisville or LL Woods? Winter warmup is only at the Lake.

Lets use a little common sence please, you know the answer to that. And you better check that flyer again my friend!

Giles, i expect you to be moving up to the advanced division this year...seeing as last years Lewsiville Open you crushed your division by 6 strokes?

Latest posts