• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Two Disc Challenge

apparition

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Saw the Dynamic Discs Two Disc Challenge mentioned alongside the Discraft Ace Race and Vibram Birdie Bash. Checked it out on the Dynamic Discs tourney sponsorship site.

Has anyone thrown one of these or directed one? From both a player and a TD/fundraiser standpoint, it looks like it is very economical. 40 player packs for $600 (+ shipping) = about $15/player. Plus, you can earn sweet sponsorship packages!

I think I got in on the first one but was really more of a local testing for their line. I can say I've been in the shop when TDs have come to pick up their stuff and they've always left with exactly what they wanted and a little extra. The last guy couldn't stop smiling and I saw him at the course minutes later throwing some of the discs. The trophy dyemax discs are awesome, the ones they had last weekend were fuzion suspects. Concave and take the entire image to the edge. It seems like a great deal I hope to get in on some as more discs are released. I'd actually like to do some small fundraiser tournaments to get another nine hole course put in town. If that ever becomes a reality I know who's doing the discs for fundraising.

I know this thread is old, but my question is: Do you only use the two discs that are given to you at the start of your round? Can you use your own discs?

I'll be attending one of these events this Thursday and I'll come back to give you some info if you still need it.

Bump for answers...

Like he said only use the two discs but I think those selections can depend on what's available or what the TD of the event is running. Unless it's being put on by the traveling DD RV then you'll probably have a good selection of molds to choose from. Typically I've heard from participants at a lot of them they got to choose a judge or warden for the putter then one mold for the other disc in a premium plastic. A truth or escape being most common although sometimes a renegade or trespass.

I just picked up a brand new Warden. I'm hoping they'll let me use that and grab a Verdict and Witness when they come to Tyler.

Like he said only use the two discs but I think those selections can depend on what's available or what the TD of the event is running. Unless it's being put on by the traveling DD RV then you'll probably have a good selection of molds to choose from. Typically I've heard from participants at a lot of them they got to choose a judge or warden for the putter then one mold for the other disc in a premium plastic. A truth or escape being most common although sometimes a renegade or trespass.

It is being thrown by the DD RV. Hopefully there is a good mold selection.

Latest posts