• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Winter Warm-up

Normal DD longs will be played at LL for adv. and open divisions with on and beyond concrete playing o.b. Hole 2 will play from long pad to 12's basket, hole 4 will play from normal tee to a basket position near hole 5's tee, hole 5's basket will be moved across the creek in between the trees, hole 7 will play across the creek in the circle sidewalk, and hole 12 will play from old concrete tee pad to a basket short and right near the sidewalk.

Registration jumped 27 players since yesterday. 7 1000+ rated players signed up so far. If you can't play, you'll at least want to come out and watch.

Wow, ten women signed up already.

Anyone know the player's cap? I remember they went up to 200 for May Madness one year, but 180 is a 5 card on every hole unless they add holes or ghost cards. I think days might be too short for ghost cards and extra holes.

I saw on FB the TD said the cap is 180, but mentioned the possibility of adding a couple of ghost holes.

I just want to let everyone know that there's a few young guys coming up, that will be a force to be reckoned with! Landon Knight, Chandler Jones and Nate Corder! These guys are young and very talented up and comers! It was nice to meet you 3 and one day when y'all are big names in the sport, don't forget us little guys!

Great tournament as always Rusco and Brad! You guys always seem to out do yourselves! I can't wait for Cedar Hill

Latest posts