• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] early run wraith

im pretty sure that is a glow beast

I'm not so sure about that...but I'm not saying I'm an expert either. Not that they don't put different stamps on discs, but almost every glow disc I've had says the mold name and also says "Glow". For example, the Teebird and Glow Beast below:

2011-01-26%2014.23.49.jpg

well if the wraith isn't legit, i'm sending it back.

Ha. I had the first bid in on this as a "nice to have and would be cool if I got it but not really worth it to try and snipe". So was it you that outbid me? Hope it's not bogus.

I was looking at this one too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/First-Run-Pro-S...ps=63&clkid=6646391817504473854#ht_792wt_1140

I'm not so sure about that...but I'm not saying I'm an expert either. Not that they don't put different stamps on discs, but almost every glow disc I've had says the mold name and also says "Glow". For example, the Teebird and Glow Beast below:

yeah, your right, but I doubt it's first run.

I can only speak about the beast. I have two beasts with this stamp and I obtained them both from Innova East so they are legit. Both are old mold beasts and are red dx plastic so I doubt that one is a glo beast unless it says glo. I hope this helps.

Which discs were you trying to view? I might have them in my bid/watch list and could PM or post a pic.

The first link you had posted. I wasn't able to see either of the first two links that were posted. Are they like the left glow teebird posted earlier?