• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

East Roswell Park, GA

MrFixIt

* Ace Member *
A friend and I are road tripping to ATL next Monday.
Was wondering @ the best routes to Wills Park and/or Redan Park from ERP. (Never played either).
We live near Athens, GA.
Also are there any decent eats in the area.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

From ERP Wills is about 10-15 minutes North on Georgia 400. Redan is further south, prob a 40 min drive depending on traffic.

Monterrey Mexican restaurant is just across the street from ERP. They typically sponsor disc golf events out there, so I like to return the favor whenever I get the chance. It's pretty good Tex-mex.

If you're really set on playing Redan along with ERP and WIlls, I would go to Redan first, 316 to 285 south then follow directions or GPS from there.

After Redan, shoot back to 285 to 400.
Exit 7 for ERP, turn right and go a mile or so and you'll see signs to turn right into ERP.

After ERP, back to 400 North, get off Haynes Bridge Road, left off exit to Old Milton Pkwy. Left onto Old Milton, through next traffic light and Will Park in on your Left.

IMO, Wills and ERP are great, Redan is just a so-so course. I'd Play Sequoyah or Central park before Redan.

Have fun out there.

After a little research, it looks like ERP and Wills are the choices.
Central and Sequoyah will happen in the future.
The Mexican resturaunt sound like a good choice, IF they have a good margarita :D

Thanks for all of the replies!

So, we were able to hit ERP, Wills and Sequoyah!
That tex-mex resturaunt was great and they served excellent margaritas!
Thanks for all the advice!

Latest posts