• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

East vs. West PA

J Gary is a good coach and better than any individual back east but the east has better pick up games (locals who volunteer grass roots) and doesn't need such organization.
Go Suxers btw!

All 3 regions are impressive if u divide the state by the susquhanna then the addition of Pinchot whispering falls and codorus pushes the favor to the west with only a bunch of mini dg courses added to the east

All 3 regions are impressive if u divide the state by the susquhanna then the addition of Pinchot whispering falls and codorus pushes the favor to the west with only a bunch of mini dg courses added to the east

damnit - I don't want to be in the west. Lets divide it by I-81 and keep those courses in the east.

There is talk of building another championship quality course in the Pittsburgh area. :clap: This should help balance out the state's DG "teams". I really need to make a trip to the East side of the state.

Come on, Pitt is WAY better than the Sixers! :hfive:

I'm hoping so hard that it'll be at Boyce.

On a side note, Crosby vs. Mike Richards: Who would win a round of disc golf?

If the West side of PA wants to gain an edge, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Erie needs some serious DG help. There is so much untapped potential in that corner that it makes me sick. State & public parks, colleges & universities, and all the vast acreages of private land could easily accommodate a world-class course. We need to get some of you Pixbergers to lend a hand to the Erie folks and get a solid course installed. Maybe the next time you go to Presque Isle?

I'm hoping so hard that it'll be at Boyce.

On a side note, Crosby vs. Mike Richards: Who would win a round of disc golf?

I thnik I'm gona save my next Pitt trip for a year and hope all these additions and improvements really happen as well as the Black Course getting real tees etc all do happen....If you can post or add any other info on SRU OEP or Boyce that'd be awesome

I like to think Richards would win but that Crosby kid is special....

Hmmm Who wins these battles of East vs West

Clark Bar vs Hershey Bar......
Heinz Ketchup vs Philly Cream Cheese....
Devonshire Sandwich vs Philly Hoagie......
Chipped Ham vs Scrapple....
Iron City vs Yuengling.....
Klondike Ice Cream Bars vs Breyers Ice Cream....
"Almost Famous" vs Philly Cheesesteak.....
Pierogies vs Soft Pretzels....
Dont forget East has Tastycakes and Herrs Chips and I think the Big Mac was born in Pitt......not sure what this solves other than PA has a bunch of fat slobs and great Disc Golf

The biggest DG wastelnads are also the areas with the best land potential......Im looking at the Laurel Highlands and The hunting heaven but DG wasteland of the northern border....land is so cheap and perfect for DG I bet we could all have a bake sale and buy enough land to do whatever we pleased in those amazing regions that have basically nothing to add to the scene....Its painful to drive through those areas and imagine what could be.

I thnik I'm gona save my next Pitt trip for a year and hope all these additions and improvements really happen as well as the Black Course getting real tees etc all do happen....If you can post or add any other info on SRU OEP or Boyce that'd be awesome

I like to think Richards would win but that Crosby kid is special....

Hmmm Who wins these battles of East vs West

Clark Bar vs Hershey Bar......
Heinz Ketchup vs Philly Cream Cheese....
Devonshire Sandwich vs Philly Hoagie......
Chipped Ham vs Scrapple....
Iron City vs Yuengling.....
Klondike Ice Cream Bars vs Breyers Ice Cream....
"Almost Famous" vs Philly Cheesesteak.....
Pierogies vs Soft Pretzels....
Dont forget East has Tastycakes and Herrs Chips and I think the Big Mac was born in Pitt......not sure what this solves other than PA has a bunch of fat slobs and great Disc Golf

I'm from NJ, so I would not be helping the Yinzers on this. Tastycakes and Birch Beer for life.

If the West side of PA wants to gain an edge, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Erie needs some serious DG help. There is so much untapped potential in that corner that it makes me sick. State & public parks, colleges & universities, and all the vast acreages of private land could easily accommodate a world-class course. We need to get some of you Pixbergers to lend a hand to the Erie folks and get a solid course installed. Maybe the next time you go to Presque Isle?

Erie is neglected by PA who try to give it to NY who doesnt want it and gives it to Ohio and then Ohio tosses it into Lake Erie and it washes back up to the Pennsylvania shoreline.....ahhhh State Rivalry..gotta love it! Always hear Philly is the Sh1thole and Erie is the armpit I am afraid to know what Pitt is!

Would love to see something sprung up in Erie though...would give me a reason to go there.

Erie used to be the third largest city/metro region in PA until about 10 years ago, but being in the rust belt and not really improving as a region gave the greater Allentown area an open door to take 3rd place.

Would love to see something sprung up in Erie though...would give me a reason to go there.

And it wouldn't suck so bad when I went back to visit my family.

....not sure what this solves other than PA has a bunch of fat slobs and great Disc Golf[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You ain't kidding! Love it.

You have to leave the first quote in the brackets and have a /quote in brackets at the end, editing anything in the middle. It's real easy, just like me at a frat party
:gross:

Thanks for the help, but I think the last part was a little much

Latest posts