• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echo -Star Leopard?

EL-KABONG

* Ace Member *
Anyone know if there's an echo star leopard?

I found an xout today marked e*L and it had all the necessary leopard-ey characteristics.

I know they don't make'em; but there it was.

I own one. Its real. So very real.

Honestly.

Its an overstable leopard. Think Teebird flight in a Leopard mold.

all star leopards are more overstable. They take tons of time to beat in to leopard like qualities. It sucks, I'm currently doing it now, and after about a month, It's finally starting to get some high speed turn, but it always comes back

the E*'s are usually way more domey to just a bit more domey than regular star plastic... domey usually means more glidey so take that for what it's worth....

I am very pleased with my E* Katana but was less so with my E* Stingray... I think the domey quality translates better in driver molds than it does in mid-range molds.

How are the makos a scam? I just got one and it flies where you throw it, as for the leopards....well the star is stable and takes a good beating to get it with some hss. If this echo star is even more stable, that's perfect. Same mold; more options!

Hint: echo star is a scam

Agreed...but some people swear by certain e* molds {ie...destroyer, wraith) and they clearly look and fly differently than regular star plastic.

I'm paying $8 for it so it's worth trying out.

E*Wraiths really do fly better for me than a normal one,i've thrown all sorts of different ones but the E* Just gets me that controllable 360+ D

Im going to go out on a limb and say the differences mostly come from minor weight variations, the fact that they are different runs, and PLH. but I can see how they would cool differently

PLH and related domey-ness are most likely causes of additional stability and glide.

But it doesn't matter why...they ARE different and people like 'em regardless of our best guesses of the cause.

Latest posts