• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

EEEGADS! Discmania Frenzy

Eh, I really don't care what's on it. They could have Tim Curry's character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show for all I care, as long as it throws well, I'm coolz wit it.

This. It legitimizes us as opposed to making us look like people who take pride in being outcast freaks even though we really aren't. The shield and texts are damn sexy and in a room full of designer's would be selected as the best branding identity in the game. With Lat 64 in second and Discraft in 3rd.

says the guy with a monkey firing a handgun as an avatar.....totally legit! LMAO:clap:

says the guy with a monkey firing a handgun as an avatar.....totally legit! LMAO:clap:

and since when has my money ever fired a gun? Just because he is holding it doesn't mean its been discharged. Even if he tried I took the bullets out years ago.

In response to a lot of people in this thread. Since when do you buy/not buy a disc for the stamp?
Last time I checked it mattered what they fly like not what they looked like.

A little acetone can fix a stamp you find unattractive yet still produce a great flying disc.

Agreed, sounds like a bunch of whining over nothing.

and since when has my money ever fired a gun? Just because he is holding it doesn't mean its been discharged. Even if he tried I took the bullets out years ago.

There is nothing better then a Monkey with a gun..... except midgets those bastards are deadly.

This. It legitimizes us as opposed to making us look like people who take pride in being outcast freaks even though we really aren't.

Probably the most ridiculous statement I've read on this website. :rolleyes: There it is. the eyeroller.

I know a lot of dirty DGrs, but not many "outcasts" but that's probably because I'm in a college area and everyone huks.

Brother Dave in his "experimental" phase.

attachment.php