• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Elaine Kings leaves Discraft due to not receiving a signature disc

Paige is good friends with McCabe... Paige to DD in 2017
Paige's idle is Elaine and they are good friends... thus Elaine to DD in 2018

And Rusco has no issue giving folks signature discs... I think I'm getting one soon because I'll play in nearly 40 tournaments this year. :p:):p

King's record speaks for itself, but sadly, alienating some people is just a part of doing business.

Jesus, people... Any woman who speaks out on the topic of non-uniform treatment is obviously a feminist, and therefore, wrong? Cash purses will not be the same at tournaments for FPO/MPO because of entry pools. Obvious. However, after great success, it is inexcusable for promotion and support to not be equal for any player regardless of chromosomes.

It's astonishing to me that as soon as any group, be it race, gender, or religion bring up an inequality, there will be a group that jumps out screaming, "Feminists!" "SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS!" and denigrating their concerns because of an antiquated superiority complex.

... "Welcome to the present, we're running a real nation. Would you like to join us?"

PS: In before Landfill.

Just saying, Elaine is now the 3rd female world champion to leave Discraft (along with Paige and Sarah) They have Val now
but only due to similar circumstances.

i find it interesting how Elaine King strictly calls it all business saying she hasn't met Discraft's terms of earning a signature disc and doesn't bring up Women's Rights at all...

...yet crazy feminist Val Jenkins made it all a Women's issue and said she was only treated that way because she was a woman.

Not getting much support here, are you AssHat? I mean, BlazedOran...whatever.

Just saying, Elaine is now the 3rd female world champion to leave Discraft (along with Paige and Sarah) They have Val now
but only due to similar circumstances.

I see where you're going, but I don't think Paige or Sarah left Discraft due to lack of recognition (well, maybe Sarah, but she did it so soon after her Worlds victory I'm not sure it was a factor). They (and Catrina too) left to go to Prodigy, not necessarily to get away from Discraft.

Should be noted that Paige did get a signature disc at Discraft, along with Doss and McCabe (the initial runs of Titanium discs). But again, it was a case where they rewarded their World champs but Elaine King was left out.

Latest posts