• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Epic Thrown in an Epic Fashion by a Noob

lokirising

Banned
I finally met someone who can throw an Epic. He was a noob and it was his second time playing. We were at Orchard Park and he birdied 3 holes and damn near aced two.

i just met a guy that throws 1 about 400....freakin sick!!!!! it flips sometimes twice...it was amazing. i had never seen an epic prior to this.

a guy I grew up playing baseball against (he also played D1 college ball) has one he throws 5-600 feet. flips twice and finishes like a regular disc

I know a guy who is one of those Power Christian dudes and he throws an Epic 7-800 feet. Flips 3 times and finishes with a double helix hyzer-flip.

LOLZ!. The secret to the epic is being a power thrower, its tuning it! You just have to bend the wings and it will go 200-300' farther! noobs. A guy I know told me that.

just saw a tomahawk epic ace yesterday during leagues. very wierd hole to see it on, for it was just a simple 160 ft straight shot, no trees.

The Epic is a giant POS. I have thrown them close to 500 at times.....but have also thrown many 300 into the woods when they don't flip properly. Plus they will wreck your shoulder. Thumber says :thmbdown: to the Epic

Like Skurf said, if you aren't a Power Christian, you can't throw the epic. Worthiness is a prerequisite. It is so Jesus will always be one up on Lucifer.

Like Skurf said, if you aren't a Power Christian, you can't throw the epic. Worthiness is a prerequisite. It is so Jesus will always be one up on Lucifer.

Sorry I missed that part. I thought about becoming a Power Christian for a while.....but settled on tweed puffin disc golfer instead. it was close but in the end I just didn't want to do all those dead lifts and demon fights.

I know a guy that can throw an epic 75', flipps no less than 12 times, and comes back to him on command.

I know a guy (seriously) I play with him in tourneys in Indiana. That when he steps up to a long hole he reahes into his bag and pulls out an epic as his longest drier.

IMO he should be working on that back hand and not playing tourneys.
Epics are jokes.

I know a guy (seriously) I play with him in tourneys in Indiana. That when he steps up to a long hole he reahes into his bag and pulls out an epic as his longest drier.

IMO he should be working on that back hand and not playing tourneys.
Epics are jokes.

It was great until I learned a backhand...now I have way more control and get some (well a little) (ok I still don't get any) respect from the better players in the area

The Epic was super fun to throw off a mountain.....flipped 72 times and flew 3/4 of a mile

True story.

I got my first ace yesterday after playing the game for 2 years. It was a forehand skip ace with a champion boss. Like three throws later a guy who just started playing throws a tomahawk with an epic and it goes straight in the chains. Same hole what are the chances? Ragged him the whole round about stealing my thunder lol.

i taught my epic commands from an early age. He knows how to sit, stay, roll over, roll over again, go straight, and roll over again. Then one day it snapped at me and i had to put him down, i lead him over with the promise of a good tommy, and dropped him into the camp fire. He only suffered for 5 minutes and after that i left so idk if he suffered anymore.

R.I.P. blue epic, nobody gives a **** youre gone

Last edited:

Latest posts